View Single Post
Old 08-28-2003, 03:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
GirlsHateMe

ill be 20 in nov.

so its not quite that bad...

but yeah what kosh was saying is right, if I had lost it to someone I care about and then they turned out to be who they were(a horrible fucking person) I would have regreted it...

actually now that I think about it I told that girl I fell for thank you for not taking my virginity because you turned out to be horrible person and hung up...but she called back haha...anyway yeah...

anyway theres this girl at work im close with thats been beging me to take my virginity and shes pretty cool and we come from the same kind of family and shit so were real cool...

Its funny because she has a boyfriend thats like in love with her like I was with that one girl, but she doesnt feel the same way, and I think she kinda likes me more than just friends but she doesnt really wanna fuck with it cuz itd be wierd...and she has a kid...word...

And the guy shes with thinks shes fucking me cuz everytime he comes to see her at work were outside by the side doors and im usually fuckin around with her...

its wierd I kinda like the fact that hes jelous of me but scared of me at the same time...

I think thats wrong...but oh well

oh im real high sorry....