View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 10:27 AM   #286 (permalink)
Grieves
\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/

Thanked 13,368 Times in 6,456 Posts
I just want some of the edibles that John, Kyle, and Jed shared before that press conference. I haven't heard that many hippy dippy non answer answers since the last time I was in whole foods and I asked the hippy selling "enhancement crystals" if they had any practical value.

Quote:
“You don’t get those options every year. That’s why you have to look into the draft, every single possibility. You have to look into free agency and every single possibility. You have to look at possible trades and every single possibility. That’s why there is no offseason, ’cause there’s so many possibilities, and there’s no absolute way on how to find that in this league, but there’s different options each year.”
I get what he is trying to say and that is "We aren't looking for just one archetype, we are going to explore all options at QB" but to spin it into such a "well man there is one possibility that could be possible in this moment but not in the next so you have to hang on for the possibility that is going to be the possibility for the best possibility to find a guy" made me question if I needed to put down my bowl for awhile or if he was in fact saying nothing.

tyrannical apathy
militant ignorance
recreational outrage
free lunch felon
prosperity gospel
predatory delay
aggravated boredom
sonic dysentery
what is your god trying to prove
Grieves is offline   Reply With Quote