View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 11:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
patriot
UnAmerikkan

Thumbs up Thank you all...

I am semi-retired at this point. I am considering writing my memoirs on here. However, my major political focus has always been hemp over cannabis. It was lies perpetuated by the U.S. Gubment that started the whole prohibition in the first place. Funny how the Marijuana Tax Stamp Act of 1937 was modeled after the Thompson Sub-Machine Act of 1933.

Those lies continued on for over 50 years. Richard Nixon put the exclamation point on them by making "marijuana" a Schedule One on the Controlled Substances Act which created the DEA out of the BATF. Now I get to watch and laugh. These laws still need to be taken out of the NATO Treaties as well.

We have come very far as I got to celebrate 4/20/2017 by buying legal cannabis products from a dispensary for the 1st time in my long life. It made me ecstatic. There is still a long way to go. It was The Governor who turned me on to this site way back when. I stood and spoke at rallies in Colorado 25 years ago. I had a tough act to follow as Jack Herer spoke first.

It was a good thing I was sitting down when I read that article because I would have fallen straight over from shock, awe, and laughter.

We can't be using plants that come from the Lord for beneficial purposes. Now hurry up, or we'll be late for church.

The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.-Adolf Hitler

Legalizing marijuana won't grow our economy-Barack Hussein Obama 2009
patriot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to patriot For This Useful Post:
kameelyun (04-24-2017), moketweed (04-24-2017), mothernature (04-24-2017), silverleaf (04-24-2017), stoneric (04-24-2017)