View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 11:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
George W. Bush
Commander-in-Chimp

Gee Whiz, they were a fun bunch

I recently joined this anti-negro website because they were really pretty derivative and collectively clueless about their hatred and not even clever in the least, but I finally got banned after 8 days and ninety some posts. My username was of course, George W. Bush so I was warmly welcomed, but even among Bill Cosby hating motherfuckers, I was uncool. Just wanted to check back in with Yahooka after that and feel clean again. Trolling stoners in the early 21st century is one thing, trolling humorless racists in 2017 is quite another and I don't recommend it. When you boil their entire solution to every problem down to North American negro back to Africa, yet you aren't allowed historical comparisons because bashing human people (non blacks) is not allowed they get touchy and all sensitive. You can quote Mein Kampf word for word, you just can't mention the author and shit or hate on anybody except the darkies. Their rules just tore me to shreds and I got banned for life for pointing out the hypocrisy of dropping 5 million spooks in the middle of North Korea. Me. George W. Bush. I got banned for not wishing such a horror upon the North Korean people, since everyone knows Kim Jong-Il is a nigger lover who sucks Dennis Rodman's radiator hose but I didn't read that thread.

Discuss.

At any rate, moderators shouldn't use quotes from private messages in public threads on message boards and no one at Yahooka ever treated a former President of the United States or any one of the hundreds of dipshits with 420 in their usernames with such disrespect. Gems of anti-negro humor are unfortunately widespread and not very deep at all, they include, "That nigger belongs in Angola, and not the country in Africa but the one I saw on History Channel where they have the rodeo." but truthfully most posts are a Back to Africa sentiment punctuated with six lame racist smilies and not one sombrero.

Last edited by George W. Bush; 08-14-2017 at 12:21 AM.
George W. Bush is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to George W. Bush For This Useful Post:
kamikazi89 (09-03-2017), stoneric (08-14-2017)