View Single Post
Old 04-09-2003, 08:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Interstate420
Decade Yahookan

Post Bust in my Neighborhood

Yesterday my dad's friend, who is also coincidentally the head of the neighborhood watch, placed a call to my dad to say that pretty soon there is going to be a raid on a suspected dealer's house and then he told him what street and how far down on it the house was located. He said that the police have been around our area working undercover to do surveillance. They have seen numerous different cars stop of at the house every day, go inside, and come out within a couple minutes. After he got off the phone, he told me that there was a suspected dealer in our neighborhood and he told me the street. He then asked me if I might know who it is (which makes sense considering I was already busted for it by my parents). I said that I didnt, but I actually do. He is some white kid who acts like he is black. He never very nice to me and the only times he would ever even talk to me is if I wanted to buy a bag. He never ripped me off on a deal before though. I am not sure if I should tip him off or not, but I dont think I am gonna cuz I dont feel I owe it to him. Someone who makes as much money as someone would for a full time job by doing basically nothing except opening their door and pulling out a bag deserves to get fucked over somewhere down the line. I dont have much respect for dealers, except for the friends that I have who have now become dealers. Most dealers seem to only wanna be your friend when your gonna buy from them, and its only because they want your money. I say fuck him and we can all have a good laugh after it happens. He is mostly an asshole anyway and we were never really friends. I dont like to see people get narced but if I never cared for them much I dont feel I need to go out of my way to give them warning. Tell me what yall think.