View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 10:46 AM   #38 (permalink)
GirlsHateMe

Quote:
Originally posted by FoTwenny
What program do you use to slow down songs GHM? any audio editing software?
I use MixVibesPro or Zoom Player v3.00

I got zoom off of kazaa already registerd with all the codecs and plug in with it...

It has divix and xvid and all kinda crazy shit in it, but anyway it plays my mp3s and it has a slow motion option for movies that works for slowing down songs, but I dont think you can save them, just listen...

MixVibesPro is more of a DJ program, you can layer tracks and shit, its got to much stuff to really comprehend or use well, however its a very old version because you can't save the songs unless you register it and mixvibes pro is the only one I could find the code for...but you can control the slow down more, unlike zoom that just has one setting the mix vibes has a number thing for it that you just go from -1 to -100, it sounds best around -25 but some people like it down to like -40 for some songs and depending on how fucking ghetto they are...

You should see the drug dealers that come over to my house to make cds for when they ride around....they see the computer and what it does with music and there all amazed, and downloading songs....haha its like seeing a big black kid with lots of jewlery on Christmas morning...

The newer mixvibes are fucking awsome, so if any of you have or know where I could get a reg key for it let me know...