YaHooka Forums  

Go Back   YaHooka Forums > Yahooka Gateway > Feedback Forum > Account Issues
Home FAQ Social Groups Links Mark Forums Read

Account Issues For Account Issus such as Unban Requests, Account Merging, Advatar Replacement.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2015, 09:39 PM   #21 (permalink)
fuck donald trump
 
silverleaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: yankeedom
Posts: 2,637
Thanks: 2,748
Thanked 2,051 Times in 967 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondi Bad Dog View Post
that is a fairly anti-sematic remark Geeno. I think that I shall ask Sagious Pilot for your head on a platter or to have you crucified.
*... antisemitic?
** Pilate

And it was King Herod's daughter who asked her dad for John the Baptist's head on a plate. Herod was a Jew. Supposedly a turncoat. They say he did it for the money.

I'm not even religious, man, c'mon, don't make me embarrass you like this in front of all these nice people.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer's Hat View Post
Hi. Grow lots of cannabis... then smoke it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
never be a bad friend
silverleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silverleaf For This Useful Post:
stoneric (05-14-2015), Terry (05-14-2015)
Old 05-14-2015, 06:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
Al Talib
 
Sage Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 33,766
Blog Entries: 26
Thanks: 20,336
Thanked 13,901 Times in 8,702 Posts
Jewish "jokes", as a norm on Yahooka, have always weirded me out.

Lighten up, Gentiles.


Bondi, congrats on your soon to be red name.
__________________
Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmi



#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Sage Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 07:53 PM   #23 (permalink)
UglyDucklingSyndrome
 
Canuck Wisdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 12,566
Thanks: 6,296
Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,424 Posts
Ya well, jews have always weirded me out.
__________________
-Knowitall A&P type-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloydy View Post
everything in moderarion (especially moderation)
Canuck Wisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canuck Wisdom For This Useful Post:
Captain Cannabis (05-15-2015), Terry (05-14-2015)
Old 05-14-2015, 08:40 PM   #24 (permalink)
Tribune of Plebs
 
Terry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 6,491
Thanks: 6,338
Thanked 6,329 Times in 3,130 Posts
What did the Jewish pedophile say to the children he lured to his van? "Hey kids, easy on the candy!"

What's the difference between a Jew and a canoe? Canoes tip!

Why do Jews have to be circumcised? Because their wives won't touch anything unless it's 25% off!

What's a Jew's ultimate dilemma? Free Bacon!

Why did the Jews wander the desert for forty years? Someone lost a shekel!

Why do Jews have big noses? Because air is free!

What's the definition of a queer Jew? A Jew who loves girls more than shekels!

How do they take a head count in Israel? Roll a shekel down the street!
__________________
I am Cassandra-doomed to see the future but destined never to be believed.

-Cicero
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terry For This Useful Post:
Ncc (05-15-2015), stoneric (05-15-2015)
Old 05-14-2015, 08:41 PM   #25 (permalink)
Tribune of Plebs
 
Terry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 6,491
Thanks: 6,338
Thanked 6,329 Times in 3,130 Posts
This is now a Jew joke thread.
__________________
I am Cassandra-doomed to see the future but destined never to be believed.

-Cicero
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 08:52 PM   #26 (permalink)
Learner
 
Sir-Ex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 21,224
Thanks: 4,835
Thanked 9,313 Times in 5,288 Posts
So people don't like Jews because they're conservative with money?

Or because Israel is a Jewish state?

Or both.
__________________
Smile
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Link to my blog
Sir-Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 01:34 AM   #27 (permalink)
Decadent YaHookan
 
zoltron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: left right here
Posts: 9,685
Thanks: 3,277
Thanked 3,967 Times in 1,979 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
What did the Jewish pedophile say to the children he lured to his van? "Hey kids, easy on the candy!"

What's the difference between a Jew and a canoe? Canoes tip!

Why do Jews have to be circumcised? Because their wives won't touch anything unless it's 25% off!

What's a Jew's ultimate dilemma? Free Bacon!

Why did the Jews wander the desert for forty years? Someone lost a shekel!

Why do Jews have big noses? Because air is free!

What's the definition of a queer Jew? A Jew who loves girls more than shekels!

How do they take a head count in Israel? Roll a shekel down the street!

And you belly-ache about my stupid jokes?

Where did you hear these? Cartoon Network?
__________________
zoltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 02:41 AM   #28 (permalink)
Tribune of Plebs
 
Terry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 6,491
Thanks: 6,338
Thanked 6,329 Times in 3,130 Posts
I would put any one of those jokes against every stupid pun you've made combined, you alien-obsessed geezer.
__________________
I am Cassandra-doomed to see the future but destined never to be believed.

-Cicero
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 07:35 AM   #29 (permalink)
Hippie slayer
 
Bondi Bad Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: up in your bitch is where you might find me
Posts: 2,943
Thanks: 908
Thanked 1,370 Times in 776 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
I would put any one of those jokes against every stupid pun you've made combined, you alien-obsessed geezer.
no way dude, Zolt is one of the funniest here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Cannabis View Post
sometimes you just gotta agree with bondi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneric View Post
I like Iranian donkey dick,.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slunt View Post
There is no political correctness in FFA
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverleaf View Post
It's probably just you. Marijuana users tend to be mentally ill and the THC just exacerbates their shortcomings as human beings. You can't believe anything a pot-head says, they're all incompetent and unreliable, not to mention liars and murders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitch View Post
God I hate being on bondi's side

Video meliora probeque deteriora sequor.
Bondi Bad Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bondi Bad Dog For This Useful Post:
moketweed (05-15-2015), zoltron (05-15-2015)
Old 05-15-2015, 09:32 AM   #30 (permalink)
KONERS!
 
turmaline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: CANADA
Posts: 9,399
Thanks: 5,042
Thanked 9,644 Times in 4,499 Posts
My Jewish sponsor just dumped me:
__________________
BONERZ!


"I browse at work. If some nerd had a problem with dicks I'd stare him in the eyes then magnify the picture in question without saying a word."

"Shit is cash I love to lose myself to narrative while simultaneously soaking in nature and watching the frogs bang."
__________________
Terry


"NCC: A Cautionary Tale of Condoms and Crises", OR "YOLO: Ballsack Barnacles & Babies"

silverleaf
turmaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 10:00 AM   #31 (permalink)
Hippie slayer
 
Bondi Bad Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: up in your bitch is where you might find me
Posts: 2,943
Thanks: 908
Thanked 1,370 Times in 776 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by turmaline View Post
My Jewish sponsor just dumped me:
that's not good, why did he do that? were you being too red neck?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Cannabis View Post
sometimes you just gotta agree with bondi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneric View Post
I like Iranian donkey dick,.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slunt View Post
There is no political correctness in FFA
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverleaf View Post
It's probably just you. Marijuana users tend to be mentally ill and the THC just exacerbates their shortcomings as human beings. You can't believe anything a pot-head says, they're all incompetent and unreliable, not to mention liars and murders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitch View Post
God I hate being on bondi's side

Video meliora probeque deteriora sequor.
Bondi Bad Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 10:16 AM   #32 (permalink)
Decadent YaHookan
 
zoltron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: left right here
Posts: 9,685
Thanks: 3,277
Thanked 3,967 Times in 1,979 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
I would put any one of those jokes against every stupid pun you've made combined, you alien-obsessed geezer.

Yeah sure thing, golf course boy. Tell it to someone who actually respects you.

(& thanks Bondi).
__________________
zoltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 11:30 AM   #33 (permalink)
Keezheekoni
 
Geeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Scam City
Posts: 30,718
Thanks: 4,802
Thanked 10,315 Times in 4,893 Posts
Bondi - confirmed jew

me - <1%

Terry, where do you stand???
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
i've struck the absolute perfect balance between gay and smart

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ we JACKED, you mad?☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
Geeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 12:06 PM   #34 (permalink)
KONERS!
 
turmaline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: CANADA
Posts: 9,399
Thanks: 5,042
Thanked 9,644 Times in 4,499 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondi Bad Dog View Post
that's not good, why did he do that? were you being too red neck?
It was along time coming. We just didn't connect... It was a she.

Lol.. Yeah my neck is pretty red right now from work.
__________________
BONERZ!


"I browse at work. If some nerd had a problem with dicks I'd stare him in the eyes then magnify the picture in question without saying a word."

"Shit is cash I love to lose myself to narrative while simultaneously soaking in nature and watching the frogs bang."
__________________
Terry


"NCC: A Cautionary Tale of Condoms and Crises", OR "YOLO: Ballsack Barnacles & Babies"

silverleaf
turmaline is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to turmaline For This Useful Post:
Canuck Wisdom (05-15-2015)
Old 05-15-2015, 05:20 PM   #35 (permalink)
Tribune of Plebs
 
Terry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 6,491
Thanks: 6,338
Thanked 6,329 Times in 3,130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeno View Post
Bondi - confirmed jew

me - <1%

Terry, where do you stand???
<1% is ok. If you breed with an upstanding white Scandanavian type your grandchildren won't have anything but ubermensch genes.
__________________
I am Cassandra-doomed to see the future but destined never to be believed.

-Cicero
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 05:23 PM   #36 (permalink)
Tribune of Plebs
 
Terry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 6,491
Thanks: 6,338
Thanked 6,329 Times in 3,130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltron View Post
Yeah sure thing, golf course boy. Tell it to someone who actually respects you.

(& thanks Bondi).
I haven't worked at the golf course for over two years. Also how is that an insult? I loved that fucking job and got to golf for free. Not to mention watch football while bbqing with the students and coworkers. When I worked I blew through my whole summer list by using audiobooks, fucking PWNED. I shoulld check out the courses here, I've heard good things.

Also Bondi knows I like him and am just joking, what's your excuse for being a crotchety old fuck who follows me around pathetically trying to rustle my jimmies? Did Son of Zoltron move back in to mooch off his parents even though he's pushing thirty?
__________________
I am Cassandra-doomed to see the future but destined never to be believed.

-Cicero
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Terry For This Useful Post:
Captain Cannabis (05-18-2015)
Old 05-15-2015, 08:30 PM   #37 (permalink)
UglyDucklingSyndrome
 
Canuck Wisdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 12,566
Thanks: 6,296
Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,424 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir-Ex View Post
So people don't like Jews because they're conservative with money?

Or because Israel is a Jewish state?

Or both.
I personally really like almost all the jews I have met lol

They're a funny, caring people in my experience.
__________________
-Knowitall A&P type-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloydy View Post
everything in moderarion (especially moderation)
Canuck Wisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 09:46 PM   #38 (permalink)
Decadent YaHookan
 
zoltron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: left right here
Posts: 9,685
Thanks: 3,277
Thanked 3,967 Times in 1,979 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
I haven't worked at the golf course for over two years. Also how is that an insult? I loved that fucking job and got to golf for free. Not to mention watch football while bbqing with the students and coworkers. When I worked I blew through my whole summer list by using audiobooks, fucking PWNED. I shoulld check out the courses here, I've heard good things.

Also Bondi knows I like him and am just joking, what's your excuse for being a crotchety old fuck who follows me around pathetically trying to rustle my jimmies? Did Son of Zoltron move back in to mooch off his parents even though he's pushing thirty?

Why would you think "golf course boy" was an insult? I have a few pals who work at the golf courses around here. Nothing wrong with that...& yes, my 23 yr old son (who's pushing 30) lives with us. Last week, he & a friend pressure-washed the house, cleaned the roof & gutters & driveway. He also drives her to the numerous doctor appts she has to deal with for her emphysema & pulmonary-fibrosis. I know it's difficult for him to see his mom decline in health, knowing it's just a matter of time until the oxygen stops keeping her alive. That's rough at any age. Every day she's still with us is a Blessing.

You're right...I'm old...tired...not in the best of health & have to deal with a sudden death (no golf reference) on a daily basis. So yeah, I guess I've become a grouchy old fuck. I don't want to argue anymore...so, okay...didn't mean to rustle your jimmies.
__________________

Last edited by zoltron; 05-16-2015 at 02:27 PM.
zoltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 07:41 AM   #39 (permalink)
Al Talib
 
Sage Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 33,766
Blog Entries: 26
Thanks: 20,336
Thanked 13,901 Times in 8,702 Posts
Meh.... not like the first time we gave it a few days early.

Live up, Bondi.
__________________
Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmi



#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Sage Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sage Tree For This Useful Post:
Bondi Bad Dog (05-17-2015), mothernature (05-18-2015)
Old 05-17-2015, 01:14 PM   #40 (permalink)
UglyDucklingSyndrome
 
Canuck Wisdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 12,566
Thanks: 6,296
Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,424 Posts
Welcome to the... reduminatti..?
__________________
-Knowitall A&P type-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloydy View Post
everything in moderarion (especially moderation)
Canuck Wisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Inactive Reminders By Icora Web Design