|05-06-2009, 11:50 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Lickin' My Wounds~
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Sin City
Blog Entries: 13
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,642 Posts
How to Make - Pot Butter..~
1) Using a double boiler or two pots, melt the butter on low heat. When using two pots, fill the larger (bottom) pot with water and the top pot with butter.
2) Once the butter has melted, add the weed. The amount of weed will determine the potency. For example, a "light" batch may use 3/4 of an ounce of weed to 5 sticks of butter.
3) Simmer for 20-30 minutes stirring every 5 minutes.
4) Let sit for 5 minutes then strain the pot butter (using cheesecloth) into a small bowl.
5) Once cool enough to handle, pick up the cheesecloth and squeeze out the juice.
6) Cover and refrigerate pot butter until semi-solid.
I don't take Personal checks!! Big shots are usually broke!!
Fuck the Monkeys
Last edited by Pharm Girl; 06-16-2009 at 12:24 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|