YaHooka Forums  

Go Back   YaHooka Forums > The Chronic Colloquials > Free For All
Home Register FAQ Social Groups Links Mark Forums Read

Free For All A place for thoughts and ideas that are out of place anywhere else.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 4.19 average. Display Modes
Old 06-12-2012, 02:23 PM   #25661 (permalink)
Adminfiltrator
 
Bearsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: location location
Posts: 11,061
Thanks: 2,108
Thanked 2,062 Times in 1,086 Posts
fucking nebulas and shit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grieves View Post
Kitch just may be the world's worst super hero. He gets himself into all these moral conundrums and then uses yahooka to solve them.
Bearsy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bearsy For This Useful Post:
Jonas (06-12-2012)
Old 06-12-2012, 02:24 PM   #25662 (permalink)
Decadent YaHookan
 
zoltron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: left right here
Posts: 8,160
Thanks: 2,020
Thanked 2,344 Times in 1,174 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeaJoint View Post
So, if memory serves the goose is actually the god Zeus and he's yet again seducing a piece of ass.

You mean some loose goose who thinks he's Zeus uses some ruse to seduce pussy-juice?


Where's the noose?
Attached Images
 
__________________
zoltron is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zoltron For This Useful Post:
myxomatosis (06-13-2012)
Old 06-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #25663 (permalink)
VHS Superstar
 
Jester4yall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 6,898
Thanks: 6,212
Thanked 3,177 Times in 2,132 Posts
Nice sig pic zolt
__________________
"It's not how you start but how you finish"
Jester4yall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:48 PM   #25664 (permalink)
audiophiliac
 
Jonas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: the Ronto
Posts: 1,717
Thanks: 2,287
Thanked 863 Times in 461 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeaJoint View Post
So like, the dude looks half sketched, half painted. The one whore is pretty realistic, but then theres Ms. Fade-to-Nothing under there...
ya, because all art is supposed to be photo-realistic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeaJoint View Post
So like, the dude looks half sketched, half painted. The one whore is pretty realistic, but then theres Ms. Fade-to-Nothing under there...

Whoever painted that really needs to spend time working on their use of angles and layering. And Maybe try not to obviously spend 5x the effort on the center on the painting while barely throwing on the rest of it.

/critique
It's a horrible photograph of the painting, the reflection of the camera's flash distorts the whole thing, so you can't really judge the whole composition.

~

I'm not saying it's a good painting, I'm just saying your critique is weak.
__________________
Freedom to receive more in life begins with the willingness to do it differently
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jonas For This Useful Post:
Bearsy (06-12-2012), Grieves (06-12-2012), José (06-12-2012), toastyroach (06-12-2012)
Old 06-12-2012, 02:52 PM   #25665 (permalink)
now gluten free
 
toastyroach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: freddies hood
Posts: 5,120
Thanks: 782
Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts
random fact: my 'thanks' automagically go to the front of the thanks line, no matter what.

therefore by definition, my gratitude is worth more then everyone elses

carry on, plebeians
__________________
Our world hangs like a magnificent jewel in the vastness of space. Every one of us is a part of that jewel. A facet of that jewel. And in the perspective of infinity, our differences are infinitesimal
toastyroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:57 PM   #25666 (permalink)
Fall Be Kind
 
Grieves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 21,465
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 9,707
Thanked 11,439 Times in 5,593 Posts
you are wrong...It is time stamped...
__________________
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Across concrete fields of broken glass
with five year olds having heart attacks
You fed em too well on TV
cut me I wont even bleed
My bloods as lazy as the mums and dads
whose fantastic mundane can't all be bad
So lets just keep eating more, more, more, more and more

And then we all go throw up on the poor
If I could talk to you
And only speak the truth

We are so happy
happy to see
all of our children will run blind and free
Grieves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #25667 (permalink)
Banned
 
José's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,748
Thanks: 239
Thanked 319 Times in 158 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by toastyroach View Post
random fact: my 'thanks' automagically go to the front of the thanks line, no matter what.

therefore by definition, my gratitude is worth more then everyone elses

carry on, plebeians
You are easily the stupidest person on yahooka.
José is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to José For This Useful Post:
Grieves (06-12-2012)
Old 06-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #25668 (permalink)
Adminfiltrator
 
Bearsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: location location
Posts: 11,061
Thanks: 2,108
Thanked 2,062 Times in 1,086 Posts
It's alphabetical
I haven't been here in 4 months and even I know that
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grieves View Post
Kitch just may be the world's worst super hero. He gets himself into all these moral conundrums and then uses yahooka to solve them.
Bearsy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bearsy For This Useful Post:
Jester4yall (06-12-2012), Sage Tree (06-13-2012)
Old 06-12-2012, 03:55 PM   #25669 (permalink)
Love your Life!
 
SmokeaJoint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Portlandia
Posts: 4,690
Blog Entries: 11
Thanks: 1,194
Thanked 1,226 Times in 899 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
ya, because all art is supposed to be photo-realistic...



It's a horrible photograph of the painting, the reflection of the camera's flash distorts the whole thing, so you can't really judge the whole composition.

~

I'm not saying it's a good painting, I'm just saying your critique is weak.
Notice though, the elements of the painting I commented on were not distorted by the flash. Namely the layering, the line work, and the general composition. To semi-quote you:

Your critique of my critique is weak.
__________________
AMERICA: LAND OF THE FREE!*
*Some restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited.


SmokeaJoint's YouTube Channel
SmokeaJoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:57 PM   #25670 (permalink)
now gluten free
 
toastyroach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: freddies hood
Posts: 5,120
Thanks: 782
Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts
I'm calling BS on your crazy "time stamp" and "alphabetical" theories

Proof it otherwise jerk faces
__________________
Our world hangs like a magnificent jewel in the vastness of space. Every one of us is a part of that jewel. A facet of that jewel. And in the perspective of infinity, our differences are infinitesimal
toastyroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:59 PM   #25671 (permalink)
Hero of the Internet
 
Snowmayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,064
Thanks: 795
Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 1,934 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by toastyroach View Post
random fact: my 'thanks' automagically go to the front of the thanks line, no matter what.

therefore by definition, my gratitude is worth more then everyone elses

carry on, plebeians
your thanks on the post above yours that I quoted, is last..

da fuck u talkin about.
__________________
We women, we gain weight because we accumulate so much wisdom and knowledge that there isn't enough space in our heads, and it spreads all over our bodies.
We are not fat, we are greatly cultivated.
Every time I see my curves in the mirror, I tell myself: "How amazing am I ?! "



☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ we JACKED, you mad?☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

I lash out because no one seems to be honest except for geeno and snowmayne.
Snowmayne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Snowmayne For This Useful Post:
Sage Tree (06-13-2012)
Old 06-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #25672 (permalink)
now gluten free
 
toastyroach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: freddies hood
Posts: 5,120
Thanks: 782
Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts
I consider the right side the front

The country I'm from (turkey) we read Right to left in my native language
__________________
Our world hangs like a magnificent jewel in the vastness of space. Every one of us is a part of that jewel. A facet of that jewel. And in the perspective of infinity, our differences are infinitesimal
toastyroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:11 PM   #25673 (permalink)
Hero of the Internet
 
Snowmayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,064
Thanks: 795
Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 1,934 Posts
fucking blasphemy
__________________
We women, we gain weight because we accumulate so much wisdom and knowledge that there isn't enough space in our heads, and it spreads all over our bodies.
We are not fat, we are greatly cultivated.
Every time I see my curves in the mirror, I tell myself: "How amazing am I ?! "



☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ we JACKED, you mad?☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

I lash out because no one seems to be honest except for geeno and snowmayne.
Snowmayne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snowmayne For This Useful Post:
-Anonymous- (06-12-2012), fenderbender (06-12-2012), Grieves (06-12-2012), Terry (06-12-2012), toastyroach (06-12-2012)
Old 06-12-2012, 05:23 PM   #25674 (permalink)
Derp?
 
fenderbender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: new jersey
Posts: 10,183
Thanks: 16,277
Thanked 5,040 Times in 2,973 Posts



damn that was caught right off the shore pretty close by.
Apparently there is a lot of sharks in the area this season
__________________
Imagine &

Be wild and crazy and drunk with Love, if you are too careful, Love will not find you.


<3
fenderbender is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #25675 (permalink)
Voice of Reason
 
Kompressor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Illinois
Posts: 11,737
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5,978 Times in 2,978 Posts
You're gonna need a bigger boat.
__________________
Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought. -H. Bergson
Kompressor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kompressor For This Useful Post:
Geeno (06-12-2012), SixDonutsOnSale (06-13-2012)
Old 06-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #25676 (permalink)
Victoria Aut Mors
 
Roach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Posts: 8,813
Thanks: 2,762
Thanked 2,390 Times in 1,744 Posts
?
Attached Images
 
__________________
לזיין את הקופים
Roach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Roach For This Useful Post:
SixDonutsOnSale (06-13-2012)
Old 06-12-2012, 07:33 PM   #25677 (permalink)
VHS Superstar
 
Jester4yall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 6,898
Thanks: 6,212
Thanked 3,177 Times in 2,132 Posts
Holy shit! Why don't I get a purple smilie?
__________________
"It's not how you start but how you finish"
Jester4yall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #25678 (permalink)
Genetically Modified
 
kitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: up on the hill where they do the boogie
Posts: 9,690
Thanks: 599
Thanked 2,515 Times in 1,459 Posts
I remember some of you nigs liked this show.
__________________
You wore track marks like stigmata
as though needles piercing your flesh
could somehow transmute the sins
enacted on your body
and your muscles pull me deep inside you,
reminding me that resurrection comes
not from iron nails and battered bodies,
but from the pungent warmth
of rich soil and rotting leaves
where dry seeds sprout
and grow toward the sun.

kitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #25679 (permalink)
now gluten free
 
toastyroach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: freddies hood
Posts: 5,120
Thanks: 782
Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts
lol @ 1130 pages

it took over a decade, but i finally just switched to 200 posts per page. NEVER GOING BACK!!!
__________________
Our world hangs like a magnificent jewel in the vastness of space. Every one of us is a part of that jewel. A facet of that jewel. And in the perspective of infinity, our differences are infinitesimal
toastyroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:43 PM   #25680 (permalink)
Xil
ツ ☭ ツ
 
Xil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mizzura
Posts: 5,669
Thanks: 2,357
Thanked 2,569 Times in 1,448 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
?
i think this has something to do with a certain members mass deletion of posts. The two seemed to coincide.
__________________

reality ain't always the truth
Xil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 12 (0 members and 12 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Inactive Reminders By Icora Web Design