YaHooka Forums  

Go Back   YaHooka Forums > The Chronic Colloquials > Free For All
Home Register FAQ Social Groups Links Mark Forums Read

Free For All A place for thoughts and ideas that are out of place anywhere else.

View Poll Results: Family and loved ones
sure it's fine to say anything you like about members family 10 66.67%
it's not ok, they must appologize or face banning 2 13.33%
I'm gay (but also believe they should be banned) 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 10:30 AM   #61 (permalink)
Spiritual Friend
 
SageTree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 29,872
Blog Entries: 26
Thanks: 17,370
Thanked 11,220 Times in 7,214 Posts
deadhead- Intelligence: on loan from God....


Seriously.....





JK deadhead, that post was pretty spot on
__________________




Pass it on
SageTree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:21 AM   #62 (permalink)
Victoria Aut Mors
 
Roach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Posts: 8,772
Thanks: 2,714
Thanked 2,320 Times in 1,724 Posts
Haven't been around much, but caught this thread.

My son is happy. That's enough for me.
Slandering someones family (even in jest) I've come to expect in FFA.
I understand it's a trend that seems to pass thru YaHooka in waves with the seasons/ages/maturity/fellowship/even departure . (experience on yahooka tells me so).

The best troll is a well fed troll.
__________________
לזיין את הקופים
Roach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:58 PM   #63 (permalink)
KONERS!
 
turmaline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: CANADA
Posts: 3,822
Thanks: 1,617
Thanked 2,717 Times in 1,448 Posts
I believe the full moon has passed this weekend..lets see how things go.
__________________
BONERZ!


"I think you should spend less time dissecting the world ... and more time enjoying it."

Farmer's Hat
turmaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #64 (permalink)
Decade Yahookan
 
Harry Pothead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: nowhere
Posts: 7,516
Thanks: 1,981
Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhead94 View Post
Usually, but not this time.

I was merely stating how obvious it is that most people who are really homophobic are so deep in the closet, they will probably never find their way out.

Who doesn't see that?
Maybe they need a fine ass man such as yourself to lead the way....
__________________
"All our behaviours are a result of neurophysiological activity in the brain. There is no reason to believe there is any magic going on."-Steven Pinker

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence." -Aalewis

Harry Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Harry Pothead For This Useful Post:
Bondi Bad Dog (04-10-2012)
Old 04-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #65 (permalink)
I am different
 
Being's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Rosamond, CA
Posts: 4,457
Thanks: 1,602
Thanked 858 Times in 526 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhead94 View Post
Usually, but not this time.

I was merely stating how obvious it is that most people who are really homophobic are so deep in the closet, they will probably never find their way out.

Who doesn't see that?
not saying its not obvious to most, but some it may not be. and it's always better to back up what you're saying with a link, or the flames usually ensue in my case, so i've gotten in the habit of finding links.
__________________
R.I.P. Gov

Quote:
but I do show—thanks to a lot of in-depth interviews with GOP sources—how they plotted to obstruct Obama before he even took office. I show how the stimulus was chock full of stuff they claimed to support until Jan. 20, 2009—not just things like health IT and the smart grid and energy efficiency and scientific research, but the very idea of Keynesian stimulus. Every presidential candidate in 2008 proposed a stimulus package, and Mitt Romney’s was the largest.
Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:25 PM   #66 (permalink)
Love your Life!
 
SmokeaJoint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Portlandia
Posts: 4,682
Blog Entries: 11
Thanks: 1,183
Thanked 1,210 Times in 894 Posts
Its so pointless to flame deadhead though. He really doesn't care.
__________________
AMERICA: LAND OF THE FREE!*
*Some restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited.


SmokeaJoint's YouTube Channel
SmokeaJoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:28 PM   #67 (permalink)
Decade Yahookan
 
Harry Pothead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: nowhere
Posts: 7,516
Thanks: 1,981
Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,147 Posts
Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study
Often develop anti-gay attitudes after fighting their own desires



Read more: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study  - NY Daily News
__________________
"All our behaviours are a result of neurophysiological activity in the brain. There is no reason to believe there is any magic going on."-Steven Pinker

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence." -Aalewis

Harry Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #68 (permalink)
I am different
 
Being's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Rosamond, CA
Posts: 4,457
Thanks: 1,602
Thanked 858 Times in 526 Posts
a little late HP lol
__________________
R.I.P. Gov

Quote:
but I do show—thanks to a lot of in-depth interviews with GOP sources—how they plotted to obstruct Obama before he even took office. I show how the stimulus was chock full of stuff they claimed to support until Jan. 20, 2009—not just things like health IT and the smart grid and energy efficiency and scientific research, but the very idea of Keynesian stimulus. Every presidential candidate in 2008 proposed a stimulus package, and Mitt Romney’s was the largest.
Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:42 PM   #69 (permalink)
KONERS!
 
turmaline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: CANADA
Posts: 3,822
Thanks: 1,617
Thanked 2,717 Times in 1,448 Posts
I'd like to point out..the name of the thread is "Solidarity"and in Beings second last post the words "back up, link, flames, and habit" all popped outat me.
__________________
BONERZ!


"I think you should spend less time dissecting the world ... and more time enjoying it."

Farmer's Hat
turmaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #70 (permalink)
Secretary of State?!
 
John F. Kerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,085
Thanks: 2,143
Thanked 747 Times in 489 Posts
Educating the Public on the Causes of Homosexuality

just adding some fuel to the discussion here.

i remember reading something recently like a new study that linked even more new proof to certain aspects of being gay being determined by enviornmental factors and the way someone is raised culturally... cant seem to find it now, but a quick search can find you some intersting stuff (and a bunch of crap so take it with a grain of salt).

this is a very hard topic to discuss without offending people. the fact of the matter is i simply cant say with certaintly whether homosexuality is a natural thing or something that comes to people through their raising and upbrining and cultural influences...

although ive seen lots of anecdotal evidence for the latter. i suppose its a chicken or the egg problem to some extent. something this lady says is pretty intersting - to paraphrase - "for people who think its biological, thats almost worse than thinking its caused by environment, because if someone is "gay" biologically, then they cant change if they wanted to, they are forced to be the way they are, whereas if it was environmental, they can , at least theoretically, chose to be either gay or not , depending on what they actually desire).
interesting. but im sure if someone did some digging there was already like a 100 page thread on this stuff .
__________________
The future's like the weather baby there aint no guarantees

"real-world competency is no match for fresh packaging and a good slogan"
John F. Kerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:08 PM   #71 (permalink)
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 6,850
Thanks: 258
Thanked 879 Times in 471 Posts
doesnt have to be one or the other, could be both.
__________________
FUCK THE ROBOTS!!!
NUKE THE WHALES!!!
Parallax is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Parallax For This Useful Post:
stoneric (04-10-2012)
Old 04-10-2012, 08:57 PM   #72 (permalink)
Addicted to Marijuana
 
Bondi Bad Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: an extremely arid zone
Posts: 2,200
Thanks: 427
Thanked 900 Times in 531 Posts
I stated my point that imo most homos are doing it because a) they are terrified of women. b) they are bored of regular sex.
Any real homosexuals (those who really feel they were born in the wrong body) tend to be very quiet and discreet about there sexuality. With these people I have no problem. ( I even know one or two in my cicle of associates).

I am not a homophobe, I believe people have the right to do what they want to to themselves.

Hopmosexuality is not a NORM and should not be accepted by society as one. The whole reason society is so fucked up is because there are no longer any family values.
How does gay marraige help that?

What I can't stand is the openess about it. Why the fuck did they need to come out of the closet.
I move we shove them all back into the closet where it has been for thousands of years.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Cannabis View Post
sometimes you just gotta agree with bondi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneric View Post
I like Iranian donkey dick,.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhead94 View Post
For most people on AD's, that is exactly what should happen. all they need the placebo effect. they aren't depressed. just mentally weak and easily swayed by vague TV ads.

this is where i live

Bondi Bad Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bondi Bad Dog For This Useful Post:
Harry Pothead (04-10-2012)
Old 04-10-2012, 09:22 PM   #73 (permalink)
KONERS!
 
turmaline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: CANADA
Posts: 3,822
Thanks: 1,617
Thanked 2,717 Times in 1,448 Posts
This thread is like argueing with my dad when he's drunk.

BD myGod:/
__________________
BONERZ!


"I think you should spend less time dissecting the world ... and more time enjoying it."

Farmer's Hat
turmaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:22 PM   #74 (permalink)
Decade Yahookan
 
Harry Pothead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: nowhere
Posts: 7,516
Thanks: 1,981
Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,147 Posts
Eh

I just dont get it

Like

You'd rather fuck a dude in his shit pipe instead of some girl's honey pot?

idontgetit.jpg
__________________
"All our behaviours are a result of neurophysiological activity in the brain. There is no reason to believe there is any magic going on."-Steven Pinker

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence." -Aalewis

Harry Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:21 AM   #75 (permalink)
Fall Be Kind
 
Grieves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 19,034
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 7,568
Thanked 8,623 Times in 4,249 Posts
this thread...

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionlylooklazy View Post
If yahooka ever goes down permanently im going to make a bid for he domain. On the website will be only a single sentence 'suck it grieves'


| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

There's a knock at your door
You don't even recognize the stranger
It's you from before
Tryin' to warn you all about the dangers
There's a hole in your head
At least that's what everybody's guessing
It's why you're always misread
It's why you sleep but you never feel rested
You never get your rest in
Grieves is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Grieves For This Useful Post:
Bondi Bad Dog (04-11-2012)
Old 04-11-2012, 06:24 AM   #76 (permalink)
Addicted to Marijuana
 
Bondi Bad Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: an extremely arid zone
Posts: 2,200
Thanks: 427
Thanked 900 Times in 531 Posts
we are natural born to mate with the opposite sex.
a small percentage goes wrong and prefers to mate with its own sex.
this does not make it right or wrong.

however nature takes care of this by killing off their genetics by lack of reproduction. even if they posses other strong traits and live powerfull positions in their species the genes are not passed on.
so the percentage of homosexuals in ANY species is very small.

saying that, in our species where many homosexuals have ruled, and had huge influence over most of the world for long periods of time, they have done it without (by and large) advertising their sexuality.

why does this need to change?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Cannabis View Post
sometimes you just gotta agree with bondi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneric View Post
I like Iranian donkey dick,.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhead94 View Post
For most people on AD's, that is exactly what should happen. all they need the placebo effect. they aren't depressed. just mentally weak and easily swayed by vague TV ads.

this is where i live

Bondi Bad Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:45 AM   #77 (permalink)
Spiritual Friend
 
SageTree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 29,872
Blog Entries: 26
Thanks: 17,370
Thanked 11,220 Times in 7,214 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeaJoint View Post
Its so pointless to flame deadhead though. He really doesn't care.
Which is to say.... 'he likes the attention'


Resisting so many 'thanks' in this thread....
Trying to keep a 'fair' appearance for the sake of the Mod stuff that's come up in here.

But on a personal note, I have leanings that make me hover over the 'thanks' button

heh...... hover....
__________________




Pass it on
SageTree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:58 PM   #78 (permalink)
Decade Yahookan
 
Wirikuta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 1,092
Thanks: 86
Thanked 144 Times in 72 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad dog View Post
I stated my point that imo most homos are doing it because a) they are terrified of women. b) they are bored of regular sex.
Any real homosexuals (those who really feel they were born in the wrong body) tend to be very quiet and discreet about there sexuality. With these people I have no problem. ( I even know one or two in my cicle of associates).

I am not a homophobe, I believe people have the right to do what they want to to themselves.

Hopmosexuality is not a NORM and should not be accepted by society as one. The whole reason society is so fucked up is because there are no longer any family values.
How does gay marraige help that?

What I can't stand is the openess about it. Why the fuck did they need to come out of the closet.
I move we shove them all back into the closet where it has been for thousands of years.
get your shit together, cause you´re contrdicting yourself.

you say you´re not a homophobe, then you say you can´t stand open gays.

you say you believe ppl can do whatever to themselves, but dilsike the idea of gays marrying... you dont like them doing that to themselves. how on earth will two gays marrying will in any way hurt you is beyond me.

about the coming out of the closet.... do you know how fucked up, how stressful and frustrating must be to have to hide your sexual orientation for all your life so you and ppl who think like you may feel safe? how egocentric is that??

you want rspect for your family, but you dont respect some ppl.

respect, IMO, is not kissing ppl´s ass, for me it means not to intervene on anybody´s life.

why dont you just speak your mind, say you hate gays or whatever, it would be much better than listen to your contradictions, at least you could be honest, which beats the hell out of pretending to be something you´re not.
__________________
Pot doesnt create bad situations, but it breeds apathy towards them.


The only thing in the universe that really rquires faith is a bad salesman.


peace, Wirikuta
Wirikuta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wirikuta For This Useful Post:
Grieves (04-12-2012), stoneric (04-12-2012)
Old 04-12-2012, 05:52 PM   #79 (permalink)
I am different
 
Being's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Rosamond, CA
Posts: 4,457
Thanks: 1,602
Thanked 858 Times in 526 Posts



Just saying something doesn't make it true. I can say I am a history genius all I want, doesn't make it true. You can say you are tolerant all you want, but you aren't.
__________________
R.I.P. Gov

Quote:
but I do show—thanks to a lot of in-depth interviews with GOP sources—how they plotted to obstruct Obama before he even took office. I show how the stimulus was chock full of stuff they claimed to support until Jan. 20, 2009—not just things like health IT and the smart grid and energy efficiency and scientific research, but the very idea of Keynesian stimulus. Every presidential candidate in 2008 proposed a stimulus package, and Mitt Romney’s was the largest.
Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:49 AM   #80 (permalink)
Addicted to Marijuana
 
Bondi Bad Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: an extremely arid zone
Posts: 2,200
Thanks: 427
Thanked 900 Times in 531 Posts
I do not personally hate anybody, gay or not.
I know several gay people and am unthreatened by their sexuality.


I just feel terrible for all of those poor paedophiles. Why shouldn't they be allowed to adopt and marry the children they are in love with. How sad for them to have to hide their sexuality and carry on in secret.

Also my heart goes out to the animal lovers, those who are in love with pigs, sheep, dogs etc
Bummer for them that they can't be open as well.

What about necraphilliacs, why not open the mourges?

There are many forms of sexual perversion apart from homosexuality that we do not allow and do not find acceptable.

Also I am entitled to my opinion of not liking the concept of homosexuality.
I should be allowed to express it without being personally attacked.

You are the real bigots here. you have decided that you are cool with gays and anyone who isn't is fucked up.

thats bigotry.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Cannabis View Post
sometimes you just gotta agree with bondi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneric View Post
I like Iranian donkey dick,.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhead94 View Post
For most people on AD's, that is exactly what should happen. all they need the placebo effect. they aren't depressed. just mentally weak and easily swayed by vague TV ads.

this is where i live

Bondi Bad Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bondi Bad Dog For This Useful Post:
Harry Pothead (04-13-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Inactive Reminders By Icora Web Design