YaHooka Forums  

Go Back   YaHooka Forums > The Chronic Colloquials > Free For All
Home Register FAQ Social Groups Links Mark Forums Read

Free For All A place for thoughts and ideas that are out of place anywhere else.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2013, 09:38 AM   #21 (permalink)
Moderated
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 138
Thanks: 25
Thanked 36 Times in 28 Posts
the point is that it's just like alcohol and all the other drugs, weed only harms and never helps, unless you call a high "help". so since obama appointed me his internet drug czar for the second term, i will be carrying this message to my fellow citizens through any forum i deem appropriate.

look, just face it, she killed the guy because she didn't have a blunt. i understand the anguish, however she went too far. and so when you fire up that blunt tonight or right now, you are basically an accessory to murder. don't ask me how or why, you just are.
Raj2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:42 AM   #22 (permalink)
KONERS!
 
turmaline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: CANADA
Posts: 3,815
Thanks: 1,614
Thanked 2,700 Times in 1,441 Posts
Lol it definitely is nothing like alcohol.. The last sentence in your post leads me to believe you are an alt and this is a practical joke?
__________________
BONERZ!


"I think you should spend less time dissecting the world ... and more time enjoying it."

Farmer's Hat
turmaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:27 AM   #23 (permalink)
Addicted to Marijuana
 
Bondi Bad Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: an extremely arid zone
Posts: 2,199
Thanks: 423
Thanked 897 Times in 530 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj2005 View Post
look, just face it, she killed the guy because she didn't have a blunt. i understand the anguish, however she went too far. and so when you fire up that blunt tonight or right now, you are basically an accessory to murder. don't ask me how or why, you just are.
She was psycotic, mentally unhinged , crazy.
A normal person FEELS like killing people during withdrawal from weed, but doesn't actually do more than get into a lot of useless arguments with people rather than actually acting on their murderous feelings because we know the difference between right and wrong.

A crazy person FEEls like murder and then because they lack the normal prehibitions that normal people have, they then go ahead and hurt people.

Had she never smoked a day in her life she would probably killed many more people long before this incedent.

In fact this whole story is just another case in favor of legalization / widespread medical use. Had this poor psycopath been given weed all the time from the doctor she would not have lost it. Therefore the weed was a medicine that helped this person.

The logic of your argument is fundementally flawed. I rest my case.
End of discussion.
Thread killed.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Cannabis View Post
sometimes you just gotta agree with bondi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneric View Post
I like Iranian donkey dick,.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhead94 View Post
For most people on AD's, that is exactly what should happen. all they need the placebo effect. they aren't depressed. just mentally weak and easily swayed by vague TV ads.

this is where i live

Bondi Bad Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:28 AM   #24 (permalink)
Fall Be Kind
 
Grieves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 19,010
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 7,558
Thanked 8,580 Times in 4,235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj2005 View Post
the point is that it's just like alcohol and all the other drugs, weed only harms and never helps, unless you call a high "help". so since obama appointed me his internet drug czar for the second term, i will be carrying this message to my fellow citizens through any forum i deem appropriate.

look, just face it, she killed the guy because she didn't have a blunt. i understand the anguish, however she went too far. and so when you fire up that blunt tonight or right now, you are basically an accessory to murder. don't ask me how or why, you just are.


Shut up, I will fight you, Stop spreading lies...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionlylooklazy View Post
If yahooka ever goes down permanently im going to make a bid for he domain. On the website will be only a single sentence 'suck it grieves'


| ( ◡)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

There's a knock at your door
You don't even recognize the stranger
It's you from before
Tryin' to warn you all about the dangers
There's a hole in your head
At least that's what everybody's guessing
It's why you're always misread
It's why you sleep but you never feel rested
You never get your rest in
Grieves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #25 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
slunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Peoples Republic of Kanada
Posts: 1,218
Thanks: 167
Thanked 1,904 Times in 747 Posts
[QUOTE=Bondi Bad Dog;52172082]
Awww Slunty you little cunty, you can always tell me go fuck my self. From you it is more a term of endearment than an insult.
/QUOTE]

__________________
Humans have 46 Chromosomes, 2 less than the common Potato

slunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:33 PM   #26 (permalink)
SoK
Old School
 
SoK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,553
Thanks: 179
Thanked 606 Times in 398 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondi Bad Dog View Post
She was psycotic, mentally unhinged , crazy.
A normal person FEELS like killing people during withdrawal from weed, but doesn't actually do more than get into a lot of useless arguments with people rather than actually acting on their murderous feelings because we know the difference between right and wrong.

A crazy person FEEls like murder and then because they lack the normal prehibitions that normal people have, they then go ahead and hurt people.

Had she never smoked a day in her life she would probably killed many more people long before this incedent.

In fact this whole story is just another case in favor of legalization / widespread medical use. Had this poor psycopath been given weed all the time from the doctor she would not have lost it. Therefore the weed was a medicine that helped this person.

The logic of your argument is fundementally flawed. I rest my case.
End of discussion.
Thread killed.
This is the most honest and accurate post regarding marijuana use among the mentally ill ever made.

I'm mentally ill, but I guess not enough to actually flip out on someone when I don't have weed. It's too bad society doesn't chip in so I can have a garbage bag full of chronic every month. For one thing, I'd never sign into yahooka and wouldn't suffer road rage...
__________________
I live in a garage and don't get laid.
SoK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoK For This Useful Post:
Bondi Bad Dog (01-28-2013)
Old 01-27-2013, 05:03 PM   #27 (permalink)
Derp?
 
fenderbender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: new jersey
Posts: 8,826
Thanks: 12,587
Thanked 3,977 Times in 2,378 Posts
just sayin, subways themselves are incredibly more stressful than weed withdrawal.
__________________
Imagine &

come hang out and chat while watching TV/movies on stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoK View Post
Then there are wolves like me that follow our own instinct.
<3
fenderbender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fenderbender For This Useful Post:
Bondi Bad Dog (01-28-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Inactive Reminders By Icora Web Design