YaHooka Forums  

Go Back   YaHooka Forums > The Chronic Colloquials > Free For All
Home Register FAQ Social Groups Links Mark Forums Read

Free For All A place for thoughts and ideas that are out of place anywhere else.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2003, 04:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Old School
 
old head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 478
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Post Airplane smuggling

Heading to Punta Cana for a little vacation. Before 9/11 I would twist up a few and put them in my socks. They would go in the check on luggage. No problem then, how about now??
old head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 09:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
No one smoke a blunt like
 
scoobyd00bie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: florida
Posts: 546
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Post

non-domestic travel is a sticky situation. but depending on where that is, they may have like, 0 drug enforcement at their airport. probably drugs are coming out of that region, and they're not worried about a few spliffs.

it seems to mee that it's easier to keep them on your person. that's like the general consensus of the board.
__________________
i <3 blunts
scoobyd00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 12:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
pot smoking teenager
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 455
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Post

[quote]Originally posted by scoobyd00bie:
<strong>
it seems to mee that it's easier to keep them on your person. that's like the general consensus of the board.</strong><hr></blockquote>

not necessarily, just less sketchy. you arent going to sit on a plane wondering about whether your bag got opened or not if you got ittaped to your leg when you go through security.

a guy that goes to my school was traveling with his famly to go on vacation earlier this summer. he was traveling with about a 1/4 oz taped to his leg. going through security, a guard tapped the bag and found it. not knowing what it was, the entire group at that one particular check point tackeled him suspecting a bomb. he was taken from his family, into questioning. after conversation for sevral minutes with the secutity agent questioning him, he placed a c-note on the table and sat back. the agent looked at it for a moment then tok it off the table and put it in his pocket. the kid was released soon after with no record or charges. the moral of this story, be sure to tape it as concealed as possible, a half assed job could get you caught, and you might not be lucky enough to get off like this person did.
__________________
you ever notice how every empty bowl needs to be filled, and every full bowl needs to be emptyed?
riderman420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 04:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Michigan_Militia
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post

I suggest using tin foil. Just carry it with you through out the plane trip. Foil is great because it's air tight, doesn't let any smell escape, and the best thing is that it won't set the metal detectors off.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 04:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Michigan_Militia
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post

[quote]Originally posted by riderman420:
<strong>

not necessarily, just less sketchy. you arent going to sit on a plane wondering about whether your bag got opened or not if you got ittaped to your leg when you go through security.

a guy that goes to my school was traveling with his famly to go on vacation earlier this summer. he was traveling with about a 1/4 oz taped to his leg. going through security, a guard tapped the bag and found it. not knowing what it was, the entire group at that one particular check point tackeled him suspecting a bomb. he was taken from his family, into questioning. after conversation for sevral minutes with the secutity agent questioning him, he placed a c-note on the table and sat back. the agent looked at it for a moment then tok it off the table and put it in his pocket. the kid was released soon after with no record or charges. the moral of this story, be sure to tape it as concealed as possible, a half assed job could get you caught, and you might not be lucky enough to get off like this person did.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Dude this story is so much bull shit. How dare you post this proposterus dribble on to this site.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 05:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Erradicator of Braincells
 
Standuptriple007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: San Jose
Posts: 478
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Post

[quote]Originally posted by Michigan_Militia:
<strong>I suggest using tin foil. Just carry it with you through out the plane trip. Foil is great because it's air tight, doesn't let any smell escape, and the best thing is that it won't set the metal detectors off.</strong><hr></blockquote>

YEP JUst like Damon Stoudamire does it, and we all know how well he gets away with it.
__________________
If there were no tommrow how hard would you play today?

There's no recollection
of the evil things I've done
My head feels like I musta' had some fun...
Standuptriple007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Old School
 
old head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 478
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Post

Thanks for tips! I am going to carry it on with me along with the cool narcotics I just scored. Should be a stony week.
old head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 07:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
illfaded
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post

[quote] I suggest using tin foil. Just carry it with you through out the plane trip. Foil is great because it's air tight, doesn't let any smell escape, and the best thing is that it won't set the metal detectors off. <hr></blockquote>


uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh, tin fucking foil will set off the fucking metaldetectors asshole. DO NOT PUT IT IN TINFOIL. plastic baggies are 10X better. wtf are u thinking??
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2003, 10:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
pot smoking teenager
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 455
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Post

[quote]Originally posted by Michigan_Militia:
<strong>

Dude this story is so much bull shit. How dare you post this proposterus dribble on to this site.</strong><hr></blockquote>

no man, i shit you not, i smoked with the kid the other day and heard the story about him getting tackled and shit from his sister. i wouldnt post it if its bull shit.
__________________
you ever notice how every empty bowl needs to be filled, and every full bowl needs to be emptyed?
riderman420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2003, 03:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: South of Philly
Posts: 1,479
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Post

+ =
CeReaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2003, 07:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
pot smoking teenager
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 455
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Post

[quote]Originally posted by CeReaL:
<strong> + = </strong><hr></blockquote>

nice
__________________
you ever notice how every empty bowl needs to be filled, and every full bowl needs to be emptyed?
riderman420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 09:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
orignal rude boy
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 235
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Post

how true...how true
__________________
Legalize it Don't criticize it.
Jello-Eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Inactive Reminders By Icora Web Design