YaHooka Forums  

Go Back   YaHooka Forums > Helpful Buds > Guidance And Support
Home FAQ Social Groups Links Mark Forums Read

Guidance And Support Questions and issues of a serious nature including health, medicinal cannabis use, personal issues, relationship issues, communication problems, parenting, cross-generational issues, problems with parents, giving up and overcoming obstacles.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2013, 06:46 AM   #41 (permalink)
~The Venerable~
 
Harry Pothead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: nowhere
Posts: 7,951
Thanks: 2,335
Thanked 2,212 Times in 1,264 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageTree View Post
It would more than likely be a man, for me, not her

my face when I read this:

__________________
"All our behaviours are a result of neurophysiological activity in the brain. There is no reason to believe there is any magic going on."-Steven Pinker

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence." -Aalewis



Harry Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:54 AM   #42 (permalink)
~The Venerable~
 
Harry Pothead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: nowhere
Posts: 7,951
Thanks: 2,335
Thanked 2,212 Times in 1,264 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalLover420 View Post
The only update I have is that things are not good right now. At all.
Bringing another guy into the mix is dumb as fuck (unless he is only with the male).


PLEASE tell us that you didn't do this......
__________________
"All our behaviours are a result of neurophysiological activity in the brain. There is no reason to believe there is any magic going on."-Steven Pinker

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence." -Aalewis



Harry Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:56 AM   #43 (permalink)
safety word: more
 
Captain Cannabis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: m.i.a.
Posts: 21,026
Thanks: 5,676
Thanked 7,991 Times in 4,175 Posts
didn't know trolling was allowed in here

anyway.. good thoughts in here mostly. my only good advices/comments is to ellis. if you want to be committed to someone six months isn't the end of the world. trust me. for me (and my wife) we had a tough time when there was an open-ended separation. having a date to look forward too being together again is worth more than any one night stand to ease your mind and body. the longest we were apart was seven months and it was terrible. for the first 3 or 4 months we had no idea when the next visit would be and that had a dramatic effect on how tolerable it was and how crazy we were. you will survive without sex, but your relationship might not survive without commitment.

as for the third person in the bedroom..., i think i am in the conservative camp on this one. communication is going to be the key, as with anything and everything to do with all aspects of a relationship. communication. communication. communication.
__________________
fuck the monkeys
Captain Cannabis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Captain Cannabis For This Useful Post:
catastrophe (05-06-2013), eldizle (05-06-2013), fenderbender (05-06-2013), Grieves (05-06-2013)
Old 05-06-2013, 09:07 AM   #44 (permalink)
~The Venerable~
 
Harry Pothead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: nowhere
Posts: 7,951
Thanks: 2,335
Thanked 2,212 Times in 1,264 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Cannabis View Post
didn't know trolling was allowed in here

anyway.. to ellis. if you want to be committed to someone six months isn't the end of the world. trust me. for me (and my wife) we had a tough time when there was an open-ended separation. having a date to look forward too being together again is worth more than any one night stand to ease your mind and body
I didn't know I was trolling?

Anyway, your advice is the best in this thread, despite your accusations.
__________________
"All our behaviours are a result of neurophysiological activity in the brain. There is no reason to believe there is any magic going on."-Steven Pinker

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence." -Aalewis



Harry Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Harry Pothead For This Useful Post:
Captain Cannabis (05-06-2013)
Old 05-06-2013, 09:32 AM   #45 (permalink)
safety word: more
 
Captain Cannabis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: m.i.a.
Posts: 21,026
Thanks: 5,676
Thanked 7,991 Times in 4,175 Posts
only in reference to the comments about how you don't consider lesbians to be able to feel love for each other. if i can feel love for an object then most definitely two people can feel love for each other no matter what their genitals look like.

i think you are giving okay advice otherwise. i have seen a few open relationships that seemed to work, but in general i have seen open relationships that ruin the love-lives of all involved for several years.
__________________
fuck the monkeys
Captain Cannabis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Captain Cannabis For This Useful Post:
catastrophe (05-06-2013), fenderbender (05-06-2013), Harry Pothead (05-06-2013), reverie (05-06-2013), Sage Tree (05-06-2013)
Old 05-06-2013, 10:33 AM   #46 (permalink)
Al Talib
 
Sage Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 33,856
Blog Entries: 26
Thanks: 20,422
Thanked 13,957 Times in 8,733 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
We let shit like this fly in G&S and I'M the one who gets three pm's from mods yelling at me for suggesting this POS waste of space remove himself from the planet?

Wow.
I didn't see your report of the post in question

Did you make one? **NO**
Or are you just calling us out because you got in trouble for something (I think it was deleted that is all)

You are welcome to come to the Halfway House and talk about your concerns.

They are valued.




About the comment:

Personally I'd say it's a foolish comment, ignorant for sure,
but not expressed in an offensive way....

There are no rules again expressing an ignorant or obtuse opinion in G&S,
unless it's an attack on a member or completely offensive in an over the top way.




However, telling people to kill themselves, has not be tolerated in any forum.

If you have issues you'd like to talk about, like I said, please come let us know in the HwH or use that report button.

I appreciate your concern over the comment and G&S's rules.
But is that really why you mentioned it?

So... other than the error in your post's suggestion, which is a separate matter,
Your concern isn't falling on deaf ears, I can assure you.

If you wish to continue this conversation, let's more it out of G&S, please.
__________________
Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmi



#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Sage Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sage Tree For This Useful Post:
eldizle (05-06-2013), Harry Pothead (05-06-2013)
Old 05-09-2013, 01:56 AM   #47 (permalink)
~The Venerable~
 
Harry Pothead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: nowhere
Posts: 7,951
Thanks: 2,335
Thanked 2,212 Times in 1,264 Posts
Please tell us what happened, AL420.

I thought you and I were e-friends! :'(
__________________
"All our behaviours are a result of neurophysiological activity in the brain. There is no reason to believe there is any magic going on."-Steven Pinker

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence." -Aalewis



Harry Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:57 AM   #48 (permalink)
Love Junkie
 
AnimalLover420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: US
Posts: 4,484
Thanks: 1,015
Thanked 1,609 Times in 606 Posts
The basic rundown is this:

Shit got really intense and crazy and good.

Then it got really intense and crazy and bad.

Now it's pretty much back to normal, and I'm not sure where else it will go at this point.
__________________
****************************************


AnimalLover420 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AnimalLover420 For This Useful Post:
eldizle (05-09-2013), fenderbender (05-11-2013), Sage Tree (05-09-2013)
Old 05-10-2013, 11:11 PM   #49 (permalink)
SoK
mentally ill
 
SoK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,336
Thanks: 403
Thanked 1,019 Times in 658 Posts
I'm sick of your bullshit AL. You are the hottest chick on yahooka and you tease us with this bullshit. Don't think that every guy on this forum isn't fantasizing about your problems.

Why the fuck would you pull this shit?
SoK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoK For This Useful Post:
clive (05-11-2013), Harry Pothead (05-12-2013)
Old 05-11-2013, 03:19 AM   #50 (permalink)
Hippie slayer
 
Bondi Bad Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: up in your bitch is where you might find me
Posts: 2,943
Thanks: 908
Thanked 1,371 Times in 776 Posts
Sex isn't the answer. Spicing up the sex doesn't help, but not with others. There is kink that doesn't endanger intimacy.

I reckon that most relationships get boring at some stage. That is why children do tend to be the way to keep interest in the shared life.

You need kids Al, sooner or later, one, maybe two, but it's bothering you deep inside like an itch that you cannot scratch. Your body wants to be pregnant. Happens to all women sometime, biological clock they call it.

No kids with hubby and it's going to be boring downhill from here. After 10 years together wtf is there left to do?

Time to grow up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Cannabis View Post
sometimes you just gotta agree with bondi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneric View Post
I like Iranian donkey dick,.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slunt View Post
There is no political correctness in FFA
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverleaf View Post
It's probably just you. Marijuana users tend to be mentally ill and the THC just exacerbates their shortcomings as human beings. You can't believe anything a pot-head says, they're all incompetent and unreliable, not to mention liars and murders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitch View Post
God I hate being on bondi's side

Video meliora probeque deteriora sequor.
Bondi Bad Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:45 AM   #51 (permalink)
Al Talib
 
Sage Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 33,856
Blog Entries: 26
Thanks: 20,422
Thanked 13,957 Times in 8,733 Posts
Year 11, no kids.
Doin' just fine.
__________________
Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmi



#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Sage Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sage Tree For This Useful Post:
adventure (05-12-2013), catastrophe (05-11-2013), turmaline (05-11-2013)
Old 05-11-2013, 06:27 AM   #52 (permalink)
Hippie slayer
 
Bondi Bad Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: up in your bitch is where you might find me
Posts: 2,943
Thanks: 908
Thanked 1,371 Times in 776 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageTree View Post
Year 11, no kids.
Doin' just fine.
Just a matter of time before Mrs Sage will want to adopt a little Sage to feed whole rice and lentils. Mark my words. btw your example doesn't count because; a, you are a weird freak of nature and more relevantly b, you already would have kids if you could have.

Life gets boring somewhere in the thirties ( for normal people anyway, ego maniacs never get bored of themselves), you feel that you've pretty much done the important things and you start feeling empty. Only children fill that emptiness. Well, heroin will do it as well.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Cannabis View Post
sometimes you just gotta agree with bondi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneric View Post
I like Iranian donkey dick,.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slunt View Post
There is no political correctness in FFA
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverleaf View Post
It's probably just you. Marijuana users tend to be mentally ill and the THC just exacerbates their shortcomings as human beings. You can't believe anything a pot-head says, they're all incompetent and unreliable, not to mention liars and murders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitch View Post
God I hate being on bondi's side

Video meliora probeque deteriora sequor.
Bondi Bad Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:04 AM   #53 (permalink)
Al Talib
 
Sage Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 33,856
Blog Entries: 26
Thanks: 20,422
Thanked 13,957 Times in 8,733 Posts
You obviously really love your children, or else you wouldn't be telling me how fulfilling it is.
And for that I am thankful.

To have the love of one's parent is a blessing.
I'm hope they appreciate how much you care.

And I hope you are able to explain to or show them, in some way,
how much you appreciate them, for filling up that empty place in you.

I am glad that you've had a good experience of being a Father.

But walk with me on the road for a moment....
Universalize the outlook a little here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondi Bad Dog View Post
Just a matter of time before Mrs Sage will want to adopt a little Sage to feed whole rice and lentils.
Have we already not adopted 100s of children, and fed them already?

Quote:
Life gets boring somewhere in the thirties, you feel that you've pretty much done the important things and you start feeling empty.
That is a very evolutionary outlook on the meaning of life.
In my opinion, I think losing your vigor for living is what makes a person feel empty.

You can't sit around and wait for life to happen.
We are Human BEINGS..... that means we do DO to BE.

Quote:
Well, heroin will do it as well.
Otherwise, we start dying.... feeling empty, as you say.
We turn to other things to fill that hole, as you also say.

Quote:
Only children fill that emptiness.
I have freedoms in my life you will never know, because you are a parent.
And you have experiences I will never know, because of I will likely never have my own children, if any at all.

We are different people, this is how it is to be.
We are all Pilgrims wondering life's winding road, trying to make sense of things as we progress.

We all have different callings.
Perhaps my work in this world is different than yours?

Perhaps I'm to be fruitful by merely helping the multipliers and the multiplied,
without adding anything into the equation myself?

Again.... I'm glad you have had such a fulfilling time with having children.
But please, don't be pessimistic with my life because it's different than yours.
__________________
Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmi



#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Sage Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sage Tree For This Useful Post:
AnimalLover420 (05-11-2013), catastrophe (05-11-2013), eldizle (05-13-2013), Grieves (05-11-2013)
Old 05-11-2013, 10:03 AM   #54 (permalink)
Love Junkie
 
AnimalLover420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: US
Posts: 4,484
Thanks: 1,015
Thanked 1,609 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoK View Post
I'm sick of your bullshit AL. You are the hottest chick on yahooka and you tease us with this bullshit. Don't think that every guy on this forum isn't fantasizing about your problems.

Why the fuck would you pull this shit?
Dude. If I wanted to give everyone something to fap about, do you think I'd do so with stories of my sexual adventures, some of which have been clumsy and misguided? I've got a bit of an exhibitionist in me. If I wanted to make everyone start cumming all over themselves, I'd fill this thread with naughty pics and call it good. What I wanted, though, was to gather advice from a group of people I've discovered over the years to be surprisingly insightful at times. And I've been pleased with the feedback I received for the most part- lots of interesting perspectives floating around here. No need to be angry because I just want to converse rather than whispering sexy stories into your ear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondi Bad Dog View Post
Sex isn't the answer. Spicing up the sex doesn't help, but not with others. There is kink that doesn't endanger intimacy.

I reckon that most relationships get boring at some stage. That is why children do tend to be the way to keep interest in the shared life.

You need kids Al, sooner or later, one, maybe two, but it's bothering you deep inside like an itch that you cannot scratch. Your body wants to be pregnant. Happens to all women sometime, biological clock they call it.

No kids with hubby and it's going to be boring downhill from here. After 10 years together wtf is there left to do?

Time to grow up.
I appreciate your opinion here. I do think it holds *some* truth, because we do want kids eventually and we actually thought about taking that step just recently but we stepped back. I got off the pill, but we found ourselves sabotaging it. We'd calculate my ovulation days, but then we'd be too terrified to get busy on those days. I realized that I totally wasn't ready. The reason I got off the pill was because EVERYONE (coworkers, family, friends, strangers) thinks they belong all up in my fuckin' womb and I let it get to me. There was some serious soul-searching going on between myself and my man, and that's the conclusion we came to about the whole baby thing. We're still somewhat young (I'm 29, he's 30), we're healthy, we've got cool things going on with our careers right now, and we've still got some party left in us. I think an angry little poop-machine who turns our lives upside-down is not the answer right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondi Bad Dog View Post
Just a matter of time before Mrs Sage will want to adopt a little Sage to feed whole rice and lentils. Mark my words. btw your example doesn't count because; a, you are a weird freak of nature and more relevantly b, you already would have kids if you could have.

Life gets boring somewhere in the thirties ( for normal people anyway, ego maniacs never get bored of themselves), you feel that you've pretty much done the important things and you start feeling empty. Only children fill that emptiness. Well, heroin will do it as well.
I'm not into my thirties yes, but I just have to point out here that my life is fucking FUN. I have an abundance of hobbies, I have friends (some of whom have children, some are choosing a child-free life), and I have my hand in all kinds of cool shit that goes on in my town. I'm very satisfied with my life right now.

I think the problem isn't kids. My problem with this sexual experiment is that I took off on my own a bit. I think I'm entering my sexual peak and I'm a bit of a beast right now, so I got carried away and failed to consider what my mate was comfortable with. But we're on the same page now, I've stopped thinking with my vag, and we're actually having some pretty good times at the moment.
__________________
****************************************


AnimalLover420 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AnimalLover420 For This Useful Post:
eldizle (05-13-2013), fenderbender (05-11-2013), SoK (05-11-2013)
Old 05-11-2013, 05:20 PM   #55 (permalink)
SoK
mentally ill
 
SoK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,336
Thanks: 403
Thanked 1,019 Times in 658 Posts
I was drunk posting last night. That isn't how I feel about the OP. I just want to be a comedian.
SoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:35 PM   #56 (permalink)
KONERS!
 
turmaline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: CANADA
Posts: 9,721
Thanks: 5,253
Thanked 9,996 Times in 4,677 Posts
Oh Gawd
__________________
BONERZ!


"I browse at work. If some nerd had a problem with dicks I'd stare him in the eyes then magnify the picture in question without saying a word."

"Shit is cash I love to lose myself to narrative while simultaneously soaking in nature and watching the frogs bang."
__________________
Terry


"NCC: A Cautionary Tale of Condoms and Crises", OR "YOLO: Ballsack Barnacles & Babies"

silverleaf
turmaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:01 PM   #57 (permalink)
Derp?
 
fenderbender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: new jersey
Posts: 12,089
Thanks: 22,255
Thanked 6,864 Times in 3,937 Posts
i wonder if i could handle a horny 30 year old female in her sexual peak...



Would it be a safe assumption that most 30 year old women are secretely super extra horny?
__________________
<3
fenderbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:40 PM   #58 (permalink)
Love Junkie
 
AnimalLover420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: US
Posts: 4,484
Thanks: 1,015
Thanked 1,609 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderbender View Post
i wonder if i could handle a horny 30 year old female in her sexual peak...
__________________
****************************************


AnimalLover420 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AnimalLover420 For This Useful Post:
fenderbender (05-11-2013), Geeno (05-12-2013), Harry Pothead (05-12-2013), Jonas (05-16-2013)
Old 05-12-2013, 04:13 AM   #59 (permalink)
~The Venerable~
 
Harry Pothead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: nowhere
Posts: 7,951
Thanks: 2,335
Thanked 2,212 Times in 1,264 Posts
lmfao

__________________
"All our behaviours are a result of neurophysiological activity in the brain. There is no reason to believe there is any magic going on."-Steven Pinker

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence." -Aalewis



Harry Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 06:00 AM   #60 (permalink)
safety word: more
 
Captain Cannabis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: m.i.a.
Posts: 21,026
Thanks: 5,676
Thanked 7,991 Times in 4,175 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderbender View Post

Would it be a safe assumption that most 30 year old women are secretely super extra horny?
secretly??
__________________
fuck the monkeys
Captain Cannabis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Cannabis For This Useful Post:
eldizle (05-13-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Inactive Reminders By Icora Web Design