YaHooka Forums  

Go Back   YaHooka Forums > Helpful Buds > Guidance And Support
Home FAQ Social Groups Links Mark Forums Read

Guidance And Support Questions and issues of a serious nature including health, medicinal cannabis use, personal issues, relationship issues, communication problems, parenting, cross-generational issues, problems with parents, giving up and overcoming obstacles.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2013, 12:53 PM   #161 (permalink)
\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/
 
Grieves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 22,807
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 10,551
Thanked 13,444 Times in 6,491 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondi Bad Dog View Post
sorry stonie, don't go in for your hippie bullshit. You have no idea how bad my marriage was and for how many years I suffered. I am quite happy being celibate and do not intend to go with anyone in order just to have sex. Thanks for trying to make this about me but it seems to me that I am one of the few here that doesn't have their heads so far up their own assholes that they see nothing except their own shit.

My personal opinion is that Sage is a selfish piece of work who only cares about himself and his ego. Oh but then again he is a self admitted hippie.
No one feels sorry for you. No one cares what your opinion is. Learn some reading comprehension and stop trying to project subtext into what Sage saying. You are only doing damage to yourself by spouting off your clouded judgements. In the same breath that you call Sage selfish, you spit out this garbage stream of I statements and pity me bullshit, take a long look in the mirror before you start to call other people selfish. If you are looking for people to care about your "plight" than make a thread dedicated to it, stop trying to slip little bits in between insults to Sage, you will have a much more responsive audience that way.
__________________
| ( ◡)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)


tyrannical apathy
militant ignorance
recreational outrage
convenient protest
free lunch felon
digital hobo
landlord president
prosperity gospel
predatory delay
disaster capitalists
aggravated boredom
sonic dysentery
what is your god trying to prove


Quote:
It has zero political or cultural value. It is reactionary in the worse sense: a gnarled wailing of a million broken losers joined in the comradery of hate and petty personal grievance.

Last edited by Grieves; 09-07-2013 at 01:14 PM.
Grieves is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grieves For This Useful Post:
fenderbender (09-07-2013), reverie (09-07-2013)
Old 09-07-2013, 01:15 PM   #162 (permalink)
Trapeze Artist
 
reverie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,483
Thanks: 2,307
Thanked 1,911 Times in 957 Posts
"This tainted priesthood has real saints misunderstood"

Rally for Sage!!! rah rah.
__________________
"The dark thought, the shame, the malice.
meet them at the door laughing and invite them in."
-Jelaluddin Rumi

"Not self-wrought is this puppet form,
Nor other-wrought this mass of woe;
Condition-based it comes to be
Condition-ceased it endeth, lo."
-Sister Sela

#BLACKLIVESMATTER
reverie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reverie For This Useful Post:
mothernature (11-01-2013), Stonie Jo (09-07-2013)
Old 09-07-2013, 04:11 PM   #163 (permalink)
Al Talib
 
Sage Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 33,855
Blog Entries: 26
Thanks: 20,422
Thanked 13,956 Times in 8,732 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grieves View Post
people to care about your "plight" than make a thread dedicated to it,

And you know I'll post in that thread, full of hope and care.



Waves....
You goon

All that religion diatribe....

I would like to point out:

That spent a month at a monastery, participating in one of the most ancient of Christian traditions.

And I miiight have a few nuanced views, compared to the sweeping stuff you laid down

Your support is appreciate, in addressing Bondi's views....
But easy killer.... no need to sink yourself for my sake.

Love you bud.

For my sake, no one does.

You are all kind to me and that isn't going unnoticed.




After this reply, I'm done explaining myself to Bondi.

My replies are merely just more fodder to fuel the so-called 'caring'.

Well... I don't need that kind of 'love'.

Bondi.....

Nobody, not even you will know the conversations between my Wife and I,
beyond me saying... things are good. Don't sweat it on our behalf.

If you are so sure what women want, I pray you apply it to your life...
With your Wife, Partner or Daughters... whatever females enter your life.

May that gift enrich your own life.....

Quote:
But it's your life so play it the way you see it
If you really feel like, then stand by your word, and walk away.

I don't intend to make any more comments about your situation,
as you seem perfectly fine with how your life is going.

Good on you. And I'm glad you still get to see your kinds.


Re: 'Racism'

I merely pointed out the Freud parallel...
I took ZERO digs and religion or culture.

Sexual obsession + Jewish + psychoanalysis + irrelevant = Like a duck as you say right?

But man seriously.... Bondi... if you feel generalized...
consider the words that spew forth from your own mouth.

You do it to me by putting this 'hippie' label that I've never claimed to own.
And that is the same type bigoted remarks you felt I made.

Like I said though... beyond irrelevant.... I took no digs.
If I've ever mistakenly hurt you.... I apologize.

But take a look and you'll see that you didn't seem to care for it, care for your perception of my remarks..... so think about it.

Be a man, and let your actions stand by your words and follow through.


As for me... I swear that you'll not hear another comment that can be construed as a dig from me....
it's not worth lowering my standard for adult communication, and that is a mistake I've made with you.

Shalom Aleichem
__________________
Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmi



#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Sage Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sage Tree For This Useful Post:
Grieves (09-07-2013), reverie (09-07-2013)
Old 09-07-2013, 04:54 PM   #164 (permalink)
Tribune of Plebs
 
Terry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 6,491
Thanks: 6,338
Thanked 6,330 Times in 3,131 Posts
Waves hit the nail on the head regarding the fucked up cult that is judaism. Probably the most backwards, stupid fucking religion on the planet imo.

Wish I could thank that nigga twice.
__________________
I am Cassandra-doomed to see the future but destined never to be believed.

-Cicero
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:06 PM   #165 (permalink)
Tribune of Plebs
 
Terry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 6,491
Thanks: 6,338
Thanked 6,330 Times in 3,131 Posts
And I don't care if I get called an anti-semite. Fuck Israel, fuck Zionism, fuck that dried up cunt Golda Meier, fuck Mossad, fuck circumcision.

Jews have contributed nothing of lasting value to the cultural tapestry. The best they got is their religion, which was co-opted and turned into a better one that didn't glorify genocide, sexism, racism and pettiness. Jewish food is terrible. The best thing Jews every contributed to the culinary scene was the bagel, which I'm sure someone would have come up with anyways. Israel is quite literally the closest analogue to Nazi Germany I can think of, ironic that a people uses tragedy to form a country and then heap tragedy onto countless others.

Bondi you can be ok sometimes but you're being lame atm.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot which thread I was in, did not mean to derail.
__________________
I am Cassandra-doomed to see the future but destined never to be believed.

-Cicero
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:16 PM   #166 (permalink)
~The Venerable~
 
Harry Pothead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: nowhere
Posts: 7,951
Thanks: 2,335
Thanked 2,212 Times in 1,264 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
Good fucking song, great fucking album. Custom Concern is my fav track on it.
That is my favorite track too.

It's on my playlist.

You DTF?
__________________
"All our behaviours are a result of neurophysiological activity in the brain. There is no reason to believe there is any magic going on."-Steven Pinker

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence." -Aalewis



Harry Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:18 PM   #167 (permalink)
~The Venerable~
 
Harry Pothead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: nowhere
Posts: 7,951
Thanks: 2,335
Thanked 2,212 Times in 1,264 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
And I don't care if I get called an anti-semite. Fuck Israel, fuck Zionism, fuck that dried up cunt Golda Meier, fuck Mossad, fuck circumcision.

Jews have contributed nothing of lasting value to the cultural tapestry. The best they got is their religion, which was co-opted and turned into a better one that didn't glorify genocide, sexism, racism and pettiness. Jewish food is terrible. The best thing Jews every contributed to the culinary scene was the bagel, which I'm sure someone would have come up with anyways. Israel is quite literally the closest analogue to Nazi Germany I can think of, ironic that a people uses tragedy to form a country and then heap tragedy onto countless others.

Bondi you can be ok sometimes but you're being lame atm.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot which thread I was in, did not mean to derail.
__________________
"All our behaviours are a result of neurophysiological activity in the brain. There is no reason to believe there is any magic going on."-Steven Pinker

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence." -Aalewis



Harry Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Harry Pothead For This Useful Post:
Bondi Bad Dog (09-07-2013)
Old 09-07-2013, 05:51 PM   #168 (permalink)
Al Talib
 
Sage Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 33,855
Blog Entries: 26
Thanks: 20,422
Thanked 13,956 Times in 8,732 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhite50Cent View Post
This is definitely comedy, because I'm not sure if I should think it's on the offensive side of the spectrum....
or if this is somehow HP's most clever response.
__________________
Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmi



#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Sage Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sage Tree For This Useful Post:
moketweed (09-07-2013)
Old 11-01-2013, 11:06 AM   #169 (permalink)
Al Talib
 
Sage Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 33,855
Blog Entries: 26
Thanks: 20,422
Thanked 13,956 Times in 8,732 Posts
Ok. Finally have pictures up and can share them via links:
















































The board is the wake up call.
The bell is for meals.











Notice the difference on this compared to the first.

__________________
Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmi



#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Sage Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sage Tree For This Useful Post:
Grieves (11-01-2013), mothernature (11-01-2013), reverie (11-01-2013), Sir-Ex (11-01-2013), SmokeaJoint (11-02-2013)
Old 11-01-2013, 01:35 PM   #170 (permalink)
Ncc
Bamboo Grove
 
Ncc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,801
Thanks: 755
Thanked 1,933 Times in 1,193 Posts
Looks like a nice place Sage. I miss gardening.
Ncc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:10 PM   #171 (permalink)
Trapeze Artist
 
reverie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,483
Thanks: 2,307
Thanked 1,911 Times in 957 Posts
Oh my beautiful. Totally has the essence of peace there. Very nice, indeed.
Reminds me lots of the place I goto to reeeeetreeeattttt.
<3
__________________
"The dark thought, the shame, the malice.
meet them at the door laughing and invite them in."
-Jelaluddin Rumi

"Not self-wrought is this puppet form,
Nor other-wrought this mass of woe;
Condition-based it comes to be
Condition-ceased it endeth, lo."
-Sister Sela

#BLACKLIVESMATTER
reverie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:36 PM   #172 (permalink)
Voice of Reason
 
Kompressor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,133
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6,438 Times in 3,188 Posts
I just want to say how oblivious Bondi must be to his own ego to pursue this.
__________________
Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought. -H. Bergson
Kompressor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 04:40 AM   #173 (permalink)
SoK
mentally ill
 
SoK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,336
Thanks: 403
Thanked 1,019 Times in 658 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageTree View Post
What you are trying to say is this:

Bondi isn't the first Jewish psychoanalyst to think it's all about sex.

**cough** Freud **caugh**

That is Allllll he thought that mattered and what his entire theory was based on.

So, yeah.... that was a good lol-ization you had.


Fun Fact:

And while Freud gets a lot of credit...
It's mainly because his ideas were something to kick against,
which then lead to all sorts of REAL science and psychological facts.
What 'facts' dispelled that it's not all about sex?

Last edited by SoK; 11-02-2013 at 02:33 PM.
SoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 06:35 AM   #174 (permalink)
Hippie slayer
 
Bondi Bad Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: up in your bitch is where you might find me
Posts: 2,943
Thanks: 908
Thanked 1,371 Times in 776 Posts
how's the whole celibacy trip working for you Sage? It's half a year now. Is fapping allowed at the monastery?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Cannabis View Post
sometimes you just gotta agree with bondi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneric View Post
I like Iranian donkey dick,.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slunt View Post
There is no political correctness in FFA
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverleaf View Post
It's probably just you. Marijuana users tend to be mentally ill and the THC just exacerbates their shortcomings as human beings. You can't believe anything a pot-head says, they're all incompetent and unreliable, not to mention liars and murders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitch View Post
God I hate being on bondi's side

Video meliora probeque deteriora sequor.
Bondi Bad Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 08:41 AM   #175 (permalink)
\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/
 
Grieves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 22,807
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 10,551
Thanked 13,444 Times in 6,491 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoK View Post
What 'facts' dispelled that it's not all about sex? Freud was likely not getting enough action himself so he came up with twisted ideas on it. He should actually be studied because it's a good example of our society today.

For example, sexual expression in the media is not sexual freedom. It's actually a sign of sexual frustration rampant in our society.

Another being that marriage isn't normal or healthy. You should be sneaking off the reservation and having relations with nubile girls if you can.

You're a social kind of guy and it pains me to think you reserve yourself out of commitment? That's not right. Find some naive 18 year old girl that is into philosophy and end up banging her, then leave her high and dry. Don't even talk to her. Then tell your wife and she will respect you more.

^That seriously is normal. All wives should respect that.


Brb listening to the guy who shuns human interaction and connection

Brb taking marriage advice from the guy who has never been married

Brb listening to sex tips from a guy who "doesn't have sex because no one is hot enough for him"

Brb listening to a puppet account
__________________
| ( ◡)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)


tyrannical apathy
militant ignorance
recreational outrage
convenient protest
free lunch felon
digital hobo
landlord president
prosperity gospel
predatory delay
disaster capitalists
aggravated boredom
sonic dysentery
what is your god trying to prove


Quote:
It has zero political or cultural value. It is reactionary in the worse sense: a gnarled wailing of a million broken losers joined in the comradery of hate and petty personal grievance.
Grieves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 08:20 PM   #176 (permalink)
Be High With Me
 
SmokeaJoint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Portlandia
Posts: 4,707
Blog Entries: 11
Thanks: 1,219
Thanked 1,271 Times in 919 Posts
Sage, those pictures were amazing. Loved the landscapes, I could almost feel the peace of the place.


And, kitty.
__________________
AMERICA: LAND OF THE FREE!*
*Some restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited.


SmokeaJoint's YouTube Channel
SmokeaJoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:43 AM   #177 (permalink)
Al Talib
 
Sage Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 33,855
Blog Entries: 26
Thanks: 20,422
Thanked 13,956 Times in 8,732 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoK View Post
What 'facts' dispelled that it's not all about sex?
Sorry, SoK. I read your pre-edited yesterday, and intended to reply in full today.

But alas it's gone, and the line you left was the worst sentence of the bunch to keep.

I'd thoroughly hoped to talk more about what else you'd writen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondi Bad Dog View Post
how's the whole celibacy trip working for you Sage? It's half a year now. Is fapping allowed at the monastery?
Well, Brother.... not much to say about it, and here is why:

While it could be easily misunderstood, back on post #67....
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageTree View Post
Hey folks, I have returned to the world.
... my first post after a whole month away, I thought I'd announced I was back.

I'd said I'd be away the whole month of August, so.... sorry for assuming that I was clear.

Here was the timeline for the last few months:

June- Graduated from my college program at the end of the month.
July- I was away from my Wife, to be with my family for my Sister's first birth.
August- Monastery
September- More visiting with my Sister and nephew, left 9/25 heading north.
October- Came back to Canada, and have been living with my Wife.

And by my count that is only 3 months away from my wife

I hope that clears up any confusion on our time apart and celibate times.


Re: 'Is fapping allowed?'

While I wasn't addressed about it, I assumed it was discouraged...
But seen no differently than any other struggle of the flesh and mind.

The monks themselves said "We aren't here living perfect lives. We are merely sinners, who have taken a different approach to confronting that fact. We are still human. We are still men. We are here to encourage holiness in each other through out failings."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeaJoint View Post
Sage, those pictures were amazing. Loved the landscapes, I could almost feel the peace of the place.

And, kitty.
Having the cats around was pretty cool. Most interesting was to see the monks, who aren't otherwise outwardly affectionate in such an out pouring for anything else... although begin generally kind, was normal in all action.
__________________
Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmi



#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Sage Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:21 AM   #178 (permalink)
Voice of Reason
 
Kompressor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,133
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6,438 Times in 3,188 Posts
No need to explain yourself Sage, the very fact that Bondi thinks you're selfish shows how warped his reality is.
__________________
Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought. -H. Bergson
Kompressor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kompressor For This Useful Post:
Grieves (11-03-2013)
Old 11-03-2013, 11:02 AM   #179 (permalink)
bougeman
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,697
Thanks: 5,586
Thanked 6,740 Times in 3,779 Posts
Anybody that rips Sage is an idiot. The guy is disgustingly genuine.
stoneric is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stoneric For This Useful Post:
Sir-Ex (11-03-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Inactive Reminders By Icora Web Design