YaHooka Forums  

Go Back   YaHooka Forums > Helpful Buds > Guidance And Support
Home FAQ Social Groups Links Mark Forums Read

Guidance And Support Questions and issues of a serious nature including health, medicinal cannabis use, personal issues, relationship issues, communication problems, parenting, cross-generational issues, problems with parents, giving up and overcoming obstacles.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2015, 10:04 PM   #61 (permalink)
Hippie slayer
 
Bondi Bad Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: up in your bitch is where you might find me
Posts: 2,943
Thanks: 908
Thanked 1,370 Times in 776 Posts
oh crap not all that hug crap again!! Go hug each other or a tree.

great news sage. You have an I.Q obviously above average and you are 'beautifying the city'. What does that mean? Picking up trash and cleaning up graffiti? Great career choice. Obviously a way foreword in life.

What a waste.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Cannabis View Post
sometimes you just gotta agree with bondi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneric View Post
I like Iranian donkey dick,.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slunt View Post
There is no political correctness in FFA
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverleaf View Post
It's probably just you. Marijuana users tend to be mentally ill and the THC just exacerbates their shortcomings as human beings. You can't believe anything a pot-head says, they're all incompetent and unreliable, not to mention liars and murders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitch View Post
God I hate being on bondi's side

Video meliora probeque deteriora sequor.
Bondi Bad Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 10:30 PM   #62 (permalink)
tragically misinformed
 
kitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Bay State
Posts: 10,363
Thanks: 757
Thanked 3,045 Times in 1,727 Posts
It's funny you're so scared of human intimacy that people can't even use a hug emoticon without you freaking out.
__________________
resurrection comes
not from iron nails and battered bodies,
but from the pungent warmth
of rich soil and rotting leaves
where dry seeds sprout
and grow toward the sun.

kitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kitch For This Useful Post:
Let's Chill (04-11-2015)
Old 04-11-2015, 12:19 AM   #63 (permalink)
Hippie slayer
 
Bondi Bad Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: up in your bitch is where you might find me
Posts: 2,943
Thanks: 908
Thanked 1,370 Times in 776 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitch View Post
It's funny you're so scared of human intimacy that people can't even use a hug emoticon without you freaking out.
IT'S EITHER BECAUSE I AM A MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE OR IT'S BECAUSE I GET SO MUCH LOVE AND HUGS IRL THAT I DON'T NEED ONES FROM SMELLY POT SMOKERS.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Cannabis View Post
sometimes you just gotta agree with bondi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneric View Post
I like Iranian donkey dick,.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slunt View Post
There is no political correctness in FFA
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverleaf View Post
It's probably just you. Marijuana users tend to be mentally ill and the THC just exacerbates their shortcomings as human beings. You can't believe anything a pot-head says, they're all incompetent and unreliable, not to mention liars and murders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitch View Post
God I hate being on bondi's side

Video meliora probeque deteriora sequor.
Bondi Bad Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 04:05 AM   #64 (permalink)
Al Talib
 
Sage Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 33,766
Blog Entries: 26
Thanks: 20,345
Thanked 13,902 Times in 8,703 Posts
^Hatest whining.... Has not stopped since he came in the thread. Winning.

__________________
Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmi



#BLACKLIVESMATTER


Last edited by Sage Tree; 04-11-2015 at 09:27 AM.
Sage Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 04:42 AM   #65 (permalink)
ancientbongmaster
 
mothernature's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 3,694
Thanks: 8,647
Thanked 4,262 Times in 2,066 Posts
poor little guy...come here sweetie

__________________
Sometimes sleep is the best revenge- Luke



BLACK LIVES MATTER


RESIST
mothernature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 07:00 AM   #66 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
slunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Peoples Republic of Kanada
Posts: 1,872
Thanks: 281
Thanked 2,960 Times in 1,185 Posts
I once told a U.S. Marine who wanted to drunkenly scrap with me that he had a lot of built up tension and all he needed was a hug to feel better. Then I chased him all over the bar with my arms spread and he ran like a mothafucker. Very Funny and I might have cured him from ever overdrinking again in the future. .
__________________
If my Dog doesn't like you, I won't like you.

.
slunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 09:28 AM   #67 (permalink)
Al Talib
 
Sage Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 33,766
Blog Entries: 26
Thanks: 20,345
Thanked 13,902 Times in 8,703 Posts
Taking the 'vent' out of the intervention, eh Slunt?
__________________
Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmi



#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Sage Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 09:51 AM   #68 (permalink)
Trapeze Artist
 
reverie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,481
Thanks: 2,294
Thanked 1,904 Times in 955 Posts
I always love the, "People who ___ suck!!! But I hang out with them, talk to them, and let them know how much I hate them!"

Best of luck, Sage. It's awesome that you're pushing through and finding something more suitable for your temperament. At least you have the experience to put on paper. Way to go!
__________________
"The dark thought, the shame, the malice.
meet them at the door laughing and invite them in."
-Jelaluddin Rumi

"Not self-wrought is this puppet form,
Nor other-wrought this mass of woe;
Condition-based it comes to be
Condition-ceased it endeth, lo."
-Sister Sela

#BLACKLIVESMATTER
reverie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to reverie For This Useful Post:
fenderbender (04-12-2015)
Old 04-11-2015, 01:25 PM   #69 (permalink)
Hippie slayer
 
Bondi Bad Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: up in your bitch is where you might find me
Posts: 2,943
Thanks: 908
Thanked 1,370 Times in 776 Posts
^ I think that he will be too busy picking up pieces of paper to actually be writing anything on paper.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Cannabis View Post
sometimes you just gotta agree with bondi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneric View Post
I like Iranian donkey dick,.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slunt View Post
There is no political correctness in FFA
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverleaf View Post
It's probably just you. Marijuana users tend to be mentally ill and the THC just exacerbates their shortcomings as human beings. You can't believe anything a pot-head says, they're all incompetent and unreliable, not to mention liars and murders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitch View Post
God I hate being on bondi's side

Video meliora probeque deteriora sequor.
Bondi Bad Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 01:48 PM   #70 (permalink)
Al Talib
 
Sage Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 33,766
Blog Entries: 26
Thanks: 20,345
Thanked 13,902 Times in 8,703 Posts
You don't even know Bondi.

__________________
Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmi



#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Sage Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 02:01 PM   #71 (permalink)
smells fishy
 
Let's Chill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,357
Thanks: 1,037
Thanked 1,011 Times in 503 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondi Bad Dog View Post
^ I think that he will be too busy picking up pieces of paper to actually be writing anything on paper.


Let's Chill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 02:41 PM   #72 (permalink)
tragically misinformed
 
kitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Bay State
Posts: 10,363
Thanks: 757
Thanked 3,045 Times in 1,727 Posts
bondi hug fest!!!
__________________
resurrection comes
not from iron nails and battered bodies,
but from the pungent warmth
of rich soil and rotting leaves
where dry seeds sprout
and grow toward the sun.

kitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 10:04 AM   #73 (permalink)
SoK
mentally ill
 
SoK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,336
Thanks: 403
Thanked 1,019 Times in 658 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderbender View Post
Gotta love when this guy dishes out the life advice lol. Gimme a fucking break.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grieves View Post
How's all that working for you?

Are you the success that you want to be?
Wisdom and the ability to carry out an effective goal aren't always correlated. What draws 2015 yahooka together is excuses for living a self-absorbed, unfulfilling life.

We are adults now and it's up to us to face reality.
SoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 10:14 AM   #74 (permalink)
Al Talib
 
Sage Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 33,766
Blog Entries: 26
Thanks: 20,345
Thanked 13,902 Times in 8,703 Posts
(Someone, who is not Bondi, has been ranting to me privately about 'bad karma doing it's justice upon me' in the last week..... and folks wonder why people don't share their hardships very often.... So just wanted to take the time to share some good news..... Apparently there wasn't too much karma to burn, m8. ..... )

Got hired for a new job on Friday. It's doing landscape maintenance, on contract, for the town I live in. The company is mostly funded by the trust the town was founded on. It's a union position, the pay is good, they pay for my uniforms.... and it's straight time, which means I'm not docked for travel time between sites.... which for anyone who has every landscaped knows this can make your day a lot longer and essentially makes your pay/hour go down.

I'll have a HEAP of hours before Memorial Day, getting ready the city, factory grounds, amusement park and hotels ready for tourist season.... (I get free tickets to the park and mad discounts all around town). And then after the end of May I'll be going back to 8 hour days, and every other weekend, for a 4-hour watering shift, which means I'll be home before my Wife gets up Saturday morning

The hours are early, which means I'll be off earlier, and able to enjoy my afternoons.... say.... at the pool in the complex I live in. All in all, it fits my schedule pretty good, after the 58 hour weeks through May


I'm still kind of bummed my boss was mental and drove me away from a job I really liked, doing something I'd envisioned myself doing with my talents.... However, I still have that experience and this lays some good foundation for future plant + education jobs, be they at a school, public garden or a therapeutic position.

BUT I am excited to be working outside, and making a great town looks awesome.
This is definitely a clean living kind of job, that I'll be able to set down at the end of the day, instead of spending the rest of my evening wondering what my boss will be mental about the next day.... (Not normal boss mental, literally mental.)

I still have some applications out there, for some different kinds of work, but I'm happy to have a good opportunity open up, for the same foundation I work for now, at the school.... and to still be working for the founders mission. Did I mention there is no drug-test for this job So I'll be able to enjoy some ganja hassle free..... My current one had a pre-test..... not random.... but I've been holding off knowing in my heart of hearts that a change was going to precipitate sooner than later And that change was going to be me finding something new to occupy my working time with.


__________________
Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmi



#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Sage Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sage Tree For This Useful Post:
BudSniffer (05-03-2015), fenderbender (04-12-2015), Jonas (04-12-2015), moketweed (04-12-2015), turmaline (04-12-2015)
Old 04-12-2015, 10:21 AM   #75 (permalink)
\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/
 
Grieves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 22,777
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 10,523
Thanked 13,378 Times in 6,461 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoK View Post
Wisdom and the ability to carry out an effective goal aren't always correlated. What draws 2015 yahooka together is excuses for living a self-absorbed, unfulfilling life.

We are adults now and it's up to us to face reality.
:the soundness of an action or decision with regard to the application of experience, knowledge, and good judgment.

I'm not seeing where you possess any of those traits m8.
__________________
| ( ◡)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)


tyrannical apathy
militant ignorance
recreational outrage
free lunch felon
prosperity gospel
predatory delay
aggravated boredom
sonic dysentery
what is your god trying to prove


Quote:
It has zero political or cultural value. It is reactionary in the worse sense: a gnarled wailing of a million broken losers joined in the comradery of hate and petty personal grievance.
Grieves is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Grieves For This Useful Post:
SoK (04-12-2015)
Old 04-12-2015, 10:25 AM   #76 (permalink)
SoK
mentally ill
 
SoK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,336
Thanks: 403
Thanked 1,019 Times in 658 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
I always love the, "People who ___ suck!!! But I hang out with them, talk to them, and let them know how much I hate them!"
There is no irony in that. Bondi is full of shit too. His declaration of 20 years of work, and his back hurting so he has to smoke weed was obviously a 'poor me' excuse.

He has an enabler in a government that will care for him. You have an enabler in a matriarchal, anti-male society that paints you as a victim, and I have my parents. Grieves has weed, etc.

It's a pattern that brings us 'poor victims' together.
SoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 10:38 AM   #77 (permalink)
Voice of Reason
 
Kompressor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,133
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6,435 Times in 3,188 Posts
Congrats, Sage.

It's always nice venturing into a city where it's clear people care about their surroundings.
__________________
Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought. -H. Bergson
Kompressor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kompressor For This Useful Post:
Sage Tree (04-12-2015)
Old 04-12-2015, 10:55 AM   #78 (permalink)
Hippie slayer
 
Bondi Bad Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: up in your bitch is where you might find me
Posts: 2,943
Thanks: 908
Thanked 1,370 Times in 776 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Tree View Post
(Someone, who is not Bondi, has been ranting to me privately about 'bad karma doing it's justice upon me' in the last week..... and folks wonder why people don't share their hardships very often.... So just wanted to take the time to share some good news..... Apparently there wasn't too much karma to burn, m8. ..... )

Got hired for a new job on Friday. It's doing landscape maintenance, on contract, for the town I live in. The company is mostly funded by the trust the town was founded on. It's a union position, the pay is good, they pay for my uniforms.... and it's straight time, which means I'm not docked for travel time between sites.... which for anyone who has every landscaped knows this can make your day a lot longer and essentially makes your pay/hour go down.

I'll have a HEAP of hours before Memorial Day, getting ready the city, factory grounds, amusement park and hotels ready for tourist season.... (I get free tickets to the park and mad discounts all around town). And then after the end of May I'll be going back to 8 hour days, and every other weekend, for a 4-hour watering shift, which means I'll be home before my Wife gets up Saturday morning

The hours are early, which means I'll be off earlier, and able to enjoy my afternoons.... say.... at the pool in the complex I live in. All in all, it fits my schedule pretty good, after the 58 hour weeks through May


I'm still kind of bummed my boss was mental and drove me away from a job I really liked, doing something I'd envisioned myself doing with my talents.... However, I still have that experience and this lays some good foundation for future plant + education jobs, be they at a school, public garden or a therapeutic position.

BUT I am excited to be working outside, and making a great town looks awesome.
This is definitely a clean living kind of job, that I'll be able to set down at the end of the day, instead of spending the rest of my evening wondering what my boss will be mental about the next day.... (Not normal boss mental, literally mental.)

I still have some applications out there, for some different kinds of work, but I'm happy to have a good opportunity open up, for the same foundation I work for now, at the school.... and to still be working for the founders mission. Did I mention there is no drug-test for this job So I'll be able to enjoy some ganja hassle free..... My current one had a pre-test..... not random.... but I've been holding off knowing in my heart of hearts that a change was going to precipitate sooner than later And that change was going to be me finding something new to occupy my working time with.





Yawn.

Believe me my friend, if there is one thing that I am qualified to talk about, it's under-achieving. So from one under achiever to another, you can do more with what you have been given. Avoiding life's real challenges is avoiding real life.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Cannabis View Post
sometimes you just gotta agree with bondi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneric View Post
I like Iranian donkey dick,.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slunt View Post
There is no political correctness in FFA
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverleaf View Post
It's probably just you. Marijuana users tend to be mentally ill and the THC just exacerbates their shortcomings as human beings. You can't believe anything a pot-head says, they're all incompetent and unreliable, not to mention liars and murders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitch View Post
God I hate being on bondi's side

Video meliora probeque deteriora sequor.
Bondi Bad Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 10:58 AM   #79 (permalink)
Voice of Reason
 
Kompressor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Illinois
Posts: 12,133
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6,435 Times in 3,188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondi Bad Dog View Post
Yawn.

Believe me my friend, if there is one thing that I am qualified to talk about, it's under-achieving.
I bet most Philosophy majors would agree with this statement.
__________________
Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought. -H. Bergson
Kompressor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kompressor For This Useful Post:
silverleaf (04-12-2015)
Old 04-12-2015, 11:01 AM   #80 (permalink)
KONERS!
 
turmaline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: CANADA
Posts: 9,492
Thanks: 5,092
Thanked 9,737 Times in 4,551 Posts
Look everyone he's back for more hugs!
And omission!
__________________
BONERZ!


"I browse at work. If some nerd had a problem with dicks I'd stare him in the eyes then magnify the picture in question without saying a word."

"Shit is cash I love to lose myself to narrative while simultaneously soaking in nature and watching the frogs bang."
__________________
Terry


"NCC: A Cautionary Tale of Condoms and Crises", OR "YOLO: Ballsack Barnacles & Babies"

silverleaf
turmaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Inactive Reminders By Icora Web Design