YaHooka Forums  

Go Back   YaHooka Forums > Yahooka Gateway > Introduce Yourself
Home FAQ Social Groups Links Mark Forums Read

Introduce Yourself Say high and introduce yourself, no identifying information needed, just share a bit about yourself and the benefits you receive from marijuana.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #41 (permalink)
Seasoned YaHookan
 
Mikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: gulf islands bc
Posts: 11,790
Thanks: 2,255
Thanked 5,703 Times in 3,040 Posts
look, look! you see? ^^^ you see that?

that's what yahooka used to be like.

word.
__________________
RIP Gov
RIP Budforce
RIP BurnerOfTrees

Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:54 AM   #42 (permalink)
fuck donald trump
 
silverleaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: yankeedom
Posts: 2,639
Thanks: 2,757
Thanked 2,059 Times in 969 Posts
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer's Hat View Post
Hi. Grow lots of cannabis... then smoke it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
never be a bad friend
silverleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silverleaf For This Useful Post:
Dr. Drew (07-13-2009), Mikey (07-12-2009)
Old 07-12-2009, 11:48 AM   #43 (permalink)
ARGH! FUCK! KILL!
 
scottishbastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Castaic/Los Angeles California BITCHES!
Posts: 2,756
Thanks: 32
Thanked 69 Times in 60 Posts
Ok whoah..Don't even start with the family history thing, because I've got that shit on lockdown haha. My mom has spent the last 15 years tracing both sides of my families lineage and has recently gotten me into the same thing. My last name is Gillespie my friend. It comes from the gaelic words Filid (a Druidic bard) and Asbuig (Bishop). Their roots are with clan MacPherson, and they were taken in by clan Chattan, hence why they use the "touch not this cat" logo much of the time.
My mother has traced both sides back quite far. My middle name (which is my mother's maiden name) Welch is traced back as far as it can go, to a dude born without birth certificates and given the last name Welch because he was from Wales. He was sold into slavery or "indentured servitude" until he was passed off into indentured servitude with the English.
Besides my celtic lineage, we've also confirmed that I'm related to random weird people like the real Old King Cole (he had a merry old soul bitch!) and the guy who started Yale university. I can't recall every person I'm related to directly or indirectly, but my great grandfather was a 33rd degree scottish freemason too.

If this is about not knowing where our families come from then this argument is irrelevant, because even with the limited information I have on my family I could simply have my mother send me her research. I know we've traced it back atleast until the 13th century. So I don't really see what your point is.

And finally I have said many times I'm a Yankanuck (new word!). But only the most stubborn, ignorant person on earth could deny that I have full celtic blood. Nova Scotia is full off Scottish immigrants, 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th generation. They have the largest gaelic speaking communities outside Scotland/ireland/wales.
You can hate on me all you want, but there comes a certain point where you're just plain wrong.
__________________


[...you said to me 'No we want a king to rule over us' even though YaHoVaH your ELoHYM was your king...and you wil realize what an evil thing you did in the eyes of YaHoVaH when you asked for a king....for we have added to all our other sins the evil of asking for a king...But now your kingdom will not endure; YaHoVaH has sought out man after his own heart and appointed him leader of his people, because you have not kept Adonai's commands - from 1 Samuel verses 12 & 13]
scottishbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:52 AM   #44 (permalink)
ARGH! FUCK! KILL!
 
scottishbastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Castaic/Los Angeles California BITCHES!
Posts: 2,756
Thanks: 32
Thanked 69 Times in 60 Posts
And through DNA tests I have been confirmed as a blood member of the original Gillespie line. Btw...
__________________


[...you said to me 'No we want a king to rule over us' even though YaHoVaH your ELoHYM was your king...and you wil realize what an evil thing you did in the eyes of YaHoVaH when you asked for a king....for we have added to all our other sins the evil of asking for a king...But now your kingdom will not endure; YaHoVaH has sought out man after his own heart and appointed him leader of his people, because you have not kept Adonai's commands - from 1 Samuel verses 12 & 13]
scottishbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:53 AM   #45 (permalink)
ARGH! FUCK! KILL!
 
scottishbastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Castaic/Los Angeles California BITCHES!
Posts: 2,756
Thanks: 32
Thanked 69 Times in 60 Posts
And if you want to be dickish fine. But atleast call me an American...I was born in Santa Monica California and then spent my childhood between Hollywood and Nova Scotia.
__________________


[...you said to me 'No we want a king to rule over us' even though YaHoVaH your ELoHYM was your king...and you wil realize what an evil thing you did in the eyes of YaHoVaH when you asked for a king....for we have added to all our other sins the evil of asking for a king...But now your kingdom will not endure; YaHoVaH has sought out man after his own heart and appointed him leader of his people, because you have not kept Adonai's commands - from 1 Samuel verses 12 & 13]
scottishbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:03 AM   #46 (permalink)
INEED$
 
Dr. Drew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Lab
Posts: 3,920
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 1,248
Thanked 248 Times in 160 Posts
were you going for the hattrick?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SoK View Post
I don't wash my hands after jacking off or taking a crap unless I actually have crap on my hands. I do rinse after jacking it though, just no soap.
Dr. Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 04:16 AM   #47 (permalink)
KTF
 
Lloydy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,401
Thanks: 685
Thanked 3,059 Times in 1,419 Posts
have you ever been to scotland?
__________________
Keep the red flag flying high
Lloydy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:35 AM   #48 (permalink)
Al Talib
 
Sage Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 33,766
Blog Entries: 26
Thanks: 20,337
Thanked 13,901 Times in 8,702 Posts
Welcome back to Yahooka, we're a bunch of tight wads now, so watch you ass !
__________________
Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmi



#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Sage Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:29 AM   #49 (permalink)
devils advocate
 
kamikazi89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,834
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 3,028
Thanked 1,890 Times in 1,264 Posts
is this the same dude who bragged about slapping their girlfriend around?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis D. View Post
we need to make the wheels out of pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Governor View Post
Time Bandits!







What's wrong with you people?
katie west is the best


Trump is a pussy


kamikazi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:29 PM   #50 (permalink)
ARGH! FUCK! KILL!
 
scottishbastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Castaic/Los Angeles California BITCHES!
Posts: 2,756
Thanks: 32
Thanked 69 Times in 60 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikazi89 View Post
is this the same dude who bragged about slapping their girlfriend around?
Hell yeah. I love slapping women..... And no...I never slapped a chick or bragged about it...I slapped a female zombie once, but thats only because she was trying to eat my brains.
__________________


[...you said to me 'No we want a king to rule over us' even though YaHoVaH your ELoHYM was your king...and you wil realize what an evil thing you did in the eyes of YaHoVaH when you asked for a king....for we have added to all our other sins the evil of asking for a king...But now your kingdom will not endure; YaHoVaH has sought out man after his own heart and appointed him leader of his people, because you have not kept Adonai's commands - from 1 Samuel verses 12 & 13]
scottishbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:34 PM   #51 (permalink)
Radical Dreamer
 
verklingen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: texas
Posts: 11,175
Thanks: 806
Thanked 1,473 Times in 937 Posts
i believe kami means north of sanity, and palming rather than slapping
__________________

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”
rip matt
verklingen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to verklingen For This Useful Post:
Dr. Drew (07-22-2009)
Old 07-21-2009, 12:46 PM   #52 (permalink)
ARGH! FUCK! KILL!
 
scottishbastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Castaic/Los Angeles California BITCHES!
Posts: 2,756
Thanks: 32
Thanked 69 Times in 60 Posts
Oh...Well...I palmed that bitch of a zombie too.
__________________


[...you said to me 'No we want a king to rule over us' even though YaHoVaH your ELoHYM was your king...and you wil realize what an evil thing you did in the eyes of YaHoVaH when you asked for a king....for we have added to all our other sins the evil of asking for a king...But now your kingdom will not endure; YaHoVaH has sought out man after his own heart and appointed him leader of his people, because you have not kept Adonai's commands - from 1 Samuel verses 12 & 13]
scottishbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:59 PM   #53 (permalink)
devils advocate
 
kamikazi89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,834
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 3,028
Thanked 1,890 Times in 1,264 Posts
i was just wondering
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis D. View Post
we need to make the wheels out of pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Governor View Post
Time Bandits!







What's wrong with you people?
katie west is the best


Trump is a pussy


kamikazi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Inactive Reminders By Icora Web Design