YaHooka Forums  

Go Back   YaHooka Forums > The Chronic Colloquials > Politics And Current Affairs
Home FAQ Social Groups Links Mark Forums Read

Politics And Current Affairs Discussion on politics, current affairs and law. Do something today to make a difference.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2012, 05:39 PM   #61 (permalink)
I am different
 
Being's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Rosamond, CA
Posts: 4,447
Thanks: 1,640
Thanked 887 Times in 534 Posts
obviously zimmerman is wrong because he shot and killed a human being. only reason he is not:
he is in a war zone
other person had a gun

period.
__________________
R.I.P. Gov

Quote:
but I do show—thanks to a lot of in-depth interviews with GOP sources—how they plotted to obstruct Obama before he even took office. I show how the stimulus was chock full of stuff they claimed to support until Jan. 20, 2009—not just things like health IT and the smart grid and energy efficiency and scientific research, but the very idea of Keynesian stimulus. Every presidential candidate in 2008 proposed a stimulus package, and Mitt Romney’s was the largest.
Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:46 PM   #62 (permalink)
Secretary of State?!
 
John F. Kerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,085
Thanks: 2,169
Thanked 784 Times in 505 Posts
oic
__________________
The future's like the weather baby there aint no guarantees

I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
John F. Kerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:16 PM   #63 (permalink)
Decade Yahookan
 
Jewish Pork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 4,699
Thanks: 206
Thanked 759 Times in 442 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Being View Post
obviously zimmerman is wrong because he shot and killed a human being. only reason he is not:
he is in a war zone
other person had a gun

period.
So you're saying you actually have to wait for someone to pull a gun on you before you can defend yourself?
Jewish Pork is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jewish Pork For This Useful Post:
Jester4yall (03-26-2012)
Old 03-25-2012, 07:30 PM   #64 (permalink)
Decade Yahookan
 
Jewish Pork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 4,699
Thanks: 206
Thanked 759 Times in 442 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedo Bear View Post
no shit ryan
What's your alter?

And I think that's a dangerous practice... By those guidelines, if someone robs me with a knife I can't shoot them because it wouldn't be fair? I like the concept of stand your ground laws. I'd rather keep the law and let the courts decide if the self defense is justified....
Jewish Pork is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jewish Pork For This Useful Post:
Pedo Bear (03-26-2012)
Old 03-25-2012, 08:29 PM   #65 (permalink)
I am different
 
Being's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Rosamond, CA
Posts: 4,447
Thanks: 1,640
Thanked 887 Times in 534 Posts
if the other person is unarmed, your life is not in danger. you have a voice to yell with. he obviously had a phone to call the police with. he chose to take another persons life, lets not forget that. lets also not forget the police told him to stop following him.

a real man wouldn't have shot, a real man would have handled the situation differently. any other way than killing a person. IF there was a scuffle (that's yet to be confirmed if there was, and who initiated) a real man would have stood his ground with his fist and either subdued trayvon or would have his ass beaten. I have never struck a person in my life. Ever. And I have had many people try to attack me (major downside of selling drugs) but I have never hit anyone, and have never had my ass beat. If you want to be in the neighborhood watch, go take some ninjitsu classes and learn how to defend yourself without a gun.
__________________
R.I.P. Gov

Quote:
but I do show—thanks to a lot of in-depth interviews with GOP sources—how they plotted to obstruct Obama before he even took office. I show how the stimulus was chock full of stuff they claimed to support until Jan. 20, 2009—not just things like health IT and the smart grid and energy efficiency and scientific research, but the very idea of Keynesian stimulus. Every presidential candidate in 2008 proposed a stimulus package, and Mitt Romney’s was the largest.
Being is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Being For This Useful Post:
stoneric (03-26-2012)
Old 03-25-2012, 08:53 PM   #66 (permalink)
Learner
 
Sir-Ex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 21,594
Thanks: 4,955
Thanked 9,562 Times in 5,448 Posts
I gotta agree.


Getting your ass beat > having to kill someone
Attached Images
 
__________________
Smile
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Link to my blog
Sir-Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sir-Ex For This Useful Post:
Being (03-25-2012), Lloydy (03-25-2012)
Old 03-25-2012, 11:39 PM   #67 (permalink)
KTF
 
Lloydy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,401
Thanks: 685
Thanked 3,059 Times in 1,419 Posts
And if you're a wannabe cop idiot you probably deserve to get done in anyway. Keep your snout out of other peoples business.
__________________
Keep the red flag flying high
Lloydy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:45 AM   #68 (permalink)
Decade Yahookan
 
Jewish Pork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 4,699
Thanks: 206
Thanked 759 Times in 442 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Being View Post
if the other person is unarmed, your life is not in danger. you have a voice to yell with. he obviously had a phone to call the police with. he chose to take another persons life, lets not forget that. lets also not forget the police told him to stop following him.

a real man wouldn't have shot, a real man would have handled the situation differently. any other way than killing a person. IF there was a scuffle (that's yet to be confirmed if there was, and who initiated) a real man would have stood his ground with his fist and either subdued trayvon or would have his ass beaten. I have never struck a person in my life. Ever. And I have had many people try to attack me (major downside of selling drugs) but I have never hit anyone, and have never had my ass beat. If you want to be in the neighborhood watch, go take some ninjitsu classes and learn how to defend yourself without a gun.

What about in cases of robbery? Do you actually have to wait for someone to show if they have a weapon before you'd be able to defend yourself?
Jewish Pork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:29 AM   #69 (permalink)
Tribune of Plebs
 
Terry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 6,491
Thanks: 6,338
Thanked 6,330 Times in 3,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Pork View Post
What's your alter?

And I think that's a dangerous practice... By those guidelines, if someone robs me with a knife I can't shoot them because it wouldn't be fair? I like the concept of stand your ground laws. I'd rather keep the law and let the courts decide if the self defense is justified....
If they put one of ours in the hospital, we put one of theirs in a morgue.

If a nigger shows up being black, we put him in the ground.
__________________
I am Cassandra-doomed to see the future but destined never to be believed.

-Cicero
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:43 AM   #70 (permalink)
Decade Yahookan
 
Jewish Pork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 4,699
Thanks: 206
Thanked 759 Times in 442 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
If they put one of ours in the hospital, we put one of theirs in a morgue.

If a nigger shows up being black, we put him in the ground.


My post literally had nothing to do with race...
Jewish Pork is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jewish Pork For This Useful Post:
Terry (03-26-2012)
Old 03-26-2012, 03:27 AM   #71 (permalink)
Hero of the Internet
 
Snowmayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,950
Thanks: 958
Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 2,358 Posts
pedo bear is obviously HP, kids racist as phuck. Why anyone is even arguing his biased points is beyond me.

Fact is there are 2 completely different sides of the story at this point and the people arguing them are going to join the side they obviously have a bias for as there is no conclusive evidence released that tells which side is right.
__________________
We women, we gain weight because we accumulate so much wisdom and knowledge that there isn't enough space in our heads, and it spreads all over our bodies.
We are not fat, we are greatly cultivated.
Every time I see my curves in the mirror, I tell myself: "How amazing am I ?! "


☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ we JACKED, you mad?☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

I lash out because no one seems to be honest except for geeno and snowmayne.
Snowmayne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowmayne For This Useful Post:
Being (03-26-2012), Jewish Pork (03-26-2012), John F. Kerry (03-26-2012)
Old 03-26-2012, 03:33 AM   #72 (permalink)
Moderated
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 203
Thanks: 189
Thanked 248 Times in 110 Posts
hey pharm girl, next time you wanna abuse your mod powers to edit one of my posts, try not to thank the person you're sticking up for...

BLATANT abuse of modship...what a disgrace...

I demand her modship be removed and an apology issued...there was nothing inflammatory in that post to edit out and she was just playing favorites for her little friends....ABUSE. OF. MOD. POWER.
DanDomingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:30 AM   #73 (permalink)
Al Talib
 
Sage Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 33,855
Blog Entries: 26
Thanks: 20,422
Thanked 13,956 Times in 8,732 Posts
You can debate some one about your State being full of racists, that'd be the high road.

However, you can't debate on if you're a 'stupid bitch' or not, that'd be the low road.

You complain of folks not taking the high road, when they are picking on you,
You complain when you don't get away with taking the low road.

What's a mod to do?

Give you want you want... or don't give you what you want.

You want equality of moderation.... then that means everyone, not excluding or including you when it's suitable to you.
__________________
Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmi



#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Sage Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sage Tree For This Useful Post:
Grieves (05-24-2012), stoneric (03-26-2012)
Old 03-26-2012, 06:58 AM   #74 (permalink)
Fuk it
 
Pharm Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,678
Thanks: 5,403
Thanked 2,703 Times in 1,738 Posts
Quote:
I demand her modship be removed and an apology issued...there was nothing inflammatory in that post to edit out and she was just playing favorites for her little friends....ABUSE. OF. MOD. POWER.
The apology was delivered on june 21st 2008....and that was the last ever to be delivered. You missed the boat!!

Your level really shows GHM.
__________________
Fuck the Monkeys
And fuk u 2
Pharm Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:14 AM   #75 (permalink)
Hero of the Internet
 
Snowmayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,950
Thanks: 958
Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 2,358 Posts
your unsubtle trolling attempts of acting like you care, just as you did in Killa's 25k thread, are all to obvious.
__________________
We women, we gain weight because we accumulate so much wisdom and knowledge that there isn't enough space in our heads, and it spreads all over our bodies.
We are not fat, we are greatly cultivated.
Every time I see my curves in the mirror, I tell myself: "How amazing am I ?! "


☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ we JACKED, you mad?☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

I lash out because no one seems to be honest except for geeno and snowmayne.
Snowmayne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowmayne For This Useful Post:
Being (03-26-2012), Terry (03-26-2012)
Old 03-26-2012, 09:47 AM   #76 (permalink)
KTF
 
Lloydy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,401
Thanks: 685
Thanked 3,059 Times in 1,419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Pork View Post
What about in cases of robbery? Do you actually have to wait for someone to show if they have a weapon before you'd be able to defend yourself?
I've been robbed at knifepoint twice, even if I'd had a gun I wouldn't have shot them. Its not worth it.
__________________
Keep the red flag flying high
Lloydy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lloydy For This Useful Post:
Being (03-26-2012)
Old 03-26-2012, 10:22 AM   #77 (permalink)
VHS Superstar
 
Jester4yall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 6,889
Thanks: 6,262
Thanked 3,257 Times in 2,158 Posts
hp= Hewitt-Packard don't buy their printers imho

This thread is more about personal grudges than the case. This Zimmerman guy was doing what he saw necessary. The police weren't doing anything to solve the neighborhoods crime problem. This man have every reason to ask that young man (Not a kid) what he was doing and to check the validity of him. From what I read (not just here) that kid had no reason to be there, None. I would have been on his ass too if he was creeping around my neighborhood looking suspect. You know who belongs around you and who doesn't. That victim wouldn't be a victim if he wasn't where he didn't belong.



The only people making this a racial case is the radicals on TV, who get paid to do so. They are gonna get Zimmerman either killed or unjustly charged. This man won't get a fair trial anywhere now. Sad world we live in
__________________
Hero in my own movie
Jester4yall is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jester4yall For This Useful Post:
Jewish Pork (03-26-2012), Sage Tree (03-26-2012)
Old 03-26-2012, 10:29 AM   #78 (permalink)
Al Talib
 
Sage Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 33,855
Blog Entries: 26
Thanks: 20,422
Thanked 13,956 Times in 8,732 Posts
I thought it was Huge Penis....

As in a "Big Dickhead"


__________________
Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmi



#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Sage Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:01 AM   #79 (permalink)
I am different
 
Being's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Rosamond, CA
Posts: 4,447
Thanks: 1,640
Thanked 887 Times in 534 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester4yall View Post
hp= Hewitt-Packard don't buy their printers imho

This thread is more about personal grudges than the case. This Zimmerman guy was doing what he saw necessary. The police weren't doing anything to solve the neighborhoods crime problem. This man have every reason to ask that young man (Not a kid) what he was doing and to check the validity of him. From what I read (not just here) that kid had no reason to be there, None. I would have been on his ass too if he was creeping around my neighborhood looking suspect. You know who belongs around you and who doesn't. That victim wouldn't be a victim if he wasn't where he didn't belong.



The only people making this a racial case is the radicals on TV, who get paid to do so. They are gonna get Zimmerman either killed or unjustly charged. This man won't get a fair trial anywhere now. Sad world we live in
So if I decide to talk a walk somewhere where I don't live and enjoy the scenery, its ok for a random person to approach me asking me what i'm doing? free country no?

to me its more about the law. a person should not be allowed to take someone else's life, period. anyone who does so should be taken into custody (at least). The biggest red flag of something stinky is that he wasn't even taken into custody when another man lay dead. Like I have said, a real man wouldn't have killed him. It's still being debated what actually happened (people claiming to witness it on both sides whereas before there was 'no one witness to the event'... crawl out of the woodwork to support a friend much?) but one thing cannot be debated. One man is dead. One man isn't. One man had a gun. One didn't.
__________________
R.I.P. Gov

Quote:
but I do show—thanks to a lot of in-depth interviews with GOP sources—how they plotted to obstruct Obama before he even took office. I show how the stimulus was chock full of stuff they claimed to support until Jan. 20, 2009—not just things like health IT and the smart grid and energy efficiency and scientific research, but the very idea of Keynesian stimulus. Every presidential candidate in 2008 proposed a stimulus package, and Mitt Romney’s was the largest.
Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:02 AM   #80 (permalink)
I am different
 
Being's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Rosamond, CA
Posts: 4,447
Thanks: 1,640
Thanked 887 Times in 534 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloydy View Post
I've been robbed at knifepoint twice, even if I'd had a gun I wouldn't have shot them. Its not worth it.
this is what a real man would do. not some wannabe cop.
__________________
R.I.P. Gov

Quote:
but I do show—thanks to a lot of in-depth interviews with GOP sources—how they plotted to obstruct Obama before he even took office. I show how the stimulus was chock full of stuff they claimed to support until Jan. 20, 2009—not just things like health IT and the smart grid and energy efficiency and scientific research, but the very idea of Keynesian stimulus. Every presidential candidate in 2008 proposed a stimulus package, and Mitt Romney’s was the largest.
Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Inactive Reminders By Icora Web Design