YaHooka Forums

YaHooka Forums (http://www.yahooka.com/)
-   Politics And Current Affairs (http://www.yahooka.com/politics-current-affairs/)
-   -   Fun with the neighbors...... (http://www.yahooka.com/politics-current-affairs/171971-fun-neighbors.html)

patriot 05-10-2017 03:30 PM

Fun with the neighbors......
 
Since that dangerous marijuana has been legalized in the state where I currently live, I get to get even with the types of people who can be fooled all the time. That would be 47% of the voters statewide. However, the other 53% could only be fooled some of the time which means I get to fire up a fatty on my deck. :spliff:

That being said, my neighbor was a long time Army doctor. His wife happened to mention to me that the car air fresheners begin to smell like marijuana after awhile. I told her that now they have legalized that dangerous marijuana so they better leave the state before all the chaos happens. :eek::eek:

It's my turn to get even with all the stoops who told me how wrong I was for so many years. :cheers::cheers:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2